India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Done with my Goa tour. Will post my findings ASAP..

Which route did you take and how is the road condition.

Try to upload the pics :)

• Like 1

Done with my Goa tour. Will post my findings ASAP..

Awaiting for your post and some details about the present road conditions with some pics... I'v e got a drive lined up for this new year's eve.. Hope you keep it updated.. TIA :)

• Like 1

Unfortunately i dont have permissions to edit the post name. Can we make it to Hyd --> Goa --> Doodhsagar --> Dandeli --> Hampi --> Hyd which sounds more accurate and also ppl who want to check about doodhsagar and dandeli can easily look into it

• Like 1

updated the post.

Try to post only ten pictures for each post so that it will be easy to edit.

You can post any number of posts back to back.:)

Looks like you have done quite a long trip. Keep posting.

Thank you

Edited by sagar

Driveking, You have richly explained Goa with astonishing pictures. We are planning to cover this place in our South India trip which is in December and thanks for the "places to visit" apparently we found what we are looking for. I heard a lot about "rent a bike" in Goa. Is it worth roaming in local on a bike and cover all the places? We are planning to travel in Innova the entire trip.

Local visit @ goa in car or byk depends on you totally. If you want to ride a byk on goa roads you can take it, its totally worth and saves time other wise you can use your car. You have a variety of choices in byk's.

I heard much about Goa many of the times from my uncle and friends. They are visited there many times and spend a nice time here. After reading all post, I can see that it is a great place for fun and see the beauty of nature. Being a tourist, I am thinking to go there this winter. I think it is the best time to explore the beauty of Goa. I am very excited to go there.

I heard much about Goa many of the times from my uncle and friends. They are visited there many times and spend a nice time here. After reading all post, I can see that it is a great place for fun and see the beauty of nature. Being a tourist, I am thinking to go there this winter. I think it is the best time to explore the beauty of Goa. I am very excited to go there.

Goa is always fun.You will never get bored of it.

Each time you visit, it is a different experience.

Nice to meet you gowtham. Your guidelines will prove helpful for me. I am sure I will fun there a lot. I think you have great information about Goa. I will get lots of information about it. I hope you will like to to Guide me.

As many people travelling to Goa during December. Best route to take from Hyderabad to Goa.

Latest update December-2015

Hyderabad ---> Parigi ---> Sedam ---> Gulbarga ---> Jewargi ---> Bijapur ---> Bagalkot ---> Belgaum ---> Chorla Ghat ---> Goa

• Like 1

As many people travelling to Goa during December. Best route to take from Hyderabad to Goa.

Latest update December-2015

Hyderabad ---> Parigi ---> Sedam ---> Gulbarga ---> Jewargi ---> Bijapur ---> Bagalkot ---> Belgaum ---> Chorla Ghat ---> Goa

My friend did

Hyderabad - Raichur - Bagalkot - Belgaum - Chorla - Goa

This route is also fine. Only problem is speed bumps.

It took him 14 hours excluding breaks.

Last week we did the following route.So far this is the best route for the people travelling from Hyderabad to north Goa. We can skip Panjim traffic.

Newly laid roads with all most zero potholes throughout the journey.

Hyderabad --> Raichur --> Gangavathi --> Hubli --> Dharward --> Belgavai --> Chorla --> Mapusa --> Goa

• Like 1

Hey....i am planning to drive to Goa fm Hyderabad with family in february . Pls advice whether the route is safe to drive after sunset . Also any security issue anyone have faced enroute?

Also confirm which is the current best route to take ? should i follow the route mentioned by Gowtham??

Thanx in advance

Hey....i am planning to drive to Goa fm Hyderabad with family in february . Pls advice whether the route is safe to drive after sunset . Also any security issue anyone have faced enroute?

Also confirm which is the current best route to take ? should i follow the route mentioned by Gowtham??

Thanx in advance

My suggestion is try to start early in the morning. I haven't faced any issue from the past 10 years.

But with family I wouldn't advice you to go on a night drive as most of the roads are state highways.

Best route as of now is via Gangavathi. We did this route during new year. After experimenting many routes we felt this is the best route from Hyderabad to Goa

Current Best Route (2016)

Hyderabad --> Raichur --> Gangavathi --> Hubli --> Dharward --> Belgavai --> Chorla --> Mapusa --> Goa

My suggestion is try to start early in the morning. I haven't faced any issue from the past 10 years.

But with family I wouldn't advice you to go on a night drive as most of the roads are state highways.

Best route as of now is via Gangavathi. We did this route during new year. After experimenting many routes we felt this is the best route from Hyderabad to Goa

Current Best Route (2016)

Hi,

I am leaving to Goa this weekend. We are heading towards Candolim beach. I guess the destination in Goa has lot to add which route to take.

According to GMaps, it's showing this route link.

Your route suggests bit diff where we head towards Gangavati -> Hubli -> Belagavi

What's the best route? While returning, we will be starting from South Goa, I guess in that case your route is better? :)

Hi,

I am leaving to Goa this weekend. We are heading towards Candolim beach. I guess the destination in Goa has lot to add which route to take.

According to GMaps, it's showing this route

Your route suggests bit diff where we head towards Gangavati -> Hubli -> Belagavi

What's the best route? While returning, we will be starting from South Goa, I guess in that case your route is better? :)

Hyderabad to Candolim this is the best route.

If you follow Google maps make sure you pass through each and every place given in the list else you will be in soup.

I know don't from which part of south Goa you are starting from. But make sure you pass through Hubli and follow the same route in the return.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.