India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Sign in to follow this  
nitin88

Hyderabad to Araku - Konaseema - Exploring Andhra Andhalu through unexplored routes

within a week you are back with one more marvellous trip.

Now I want visit Aruku again. Will take sileru route for sure.

I want to experience that greenery and fresh air.:D

Excellent narration.

bpt said:
Nice pictures and drive. I wonder how u did that mud track on a sedan..

kick out your friends from the car and inspect the depth using stick and roll on ;)

Appreciate the effort you put on capturing those videos during the drive.. Nice pictures and thanks for sharing

Nice write up with beautiful pics and Videos!!! Forest route you took is really adventurous with lot of green trees around and definitely an big NO to families I guess!! Since its monsoon, did you spot any wild animal by any chance?

Did you take any permission to go through this forest route? is there any camping spot nearby?

shammy said:
Nice write up with beautiful pics and Videos!!! Forest route you took is really adventurous with lot of green trees around and definitely an big NO to families I guess!! Since its monsoon, did you spot any wild animal by any chance?

Did you take any permission to go through this forest route? is there any camping spot nearby?

You don't need any permission but you need to register the vehicle details at forest check post.

I didn't find any camping spot probably because the route is quite new and not many people explored!

No wild animals but awesome waterfalls on the way. we had fun, ofcourse i can't post those pics :D

• Like 1

You don't need any permission but you need to register the vehicle details at forest check post.

I didn't find any camping spot probably because the route is quite new and not many people explored!

No wild animals but awesome waterfalls on the way. we had fun, ofcourse i can't post those pics :D

I am planning for this in Jannuary.

Will add Lambasingi to the list.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nayangaurav
      Hi,
      Planning for a road trip from guwahati assam to deoghar jharkhand via road by my car ertiga , can anyone help me with the best route options and how is the road condition ? , Is it safe to travel with family via road ?

Kindly help
    • By Musafir
      We recently had a trip from Hyderabad to Bidar. Me with my wife and two other friends started at morning 6  o'clock and returned to Hyderabad by 6:45 pm. 

Trip Details:
      Date: 29 June 2019
      Places Visited: Bidar Fort, Rangeen Mahal, Guru Nanak Jhira Sahib
      Route: Madhapur - Chanda Nagar - Zaheerabad - Bidar Fort
      Distance Covered: 266.4 km

There was plan to visit Bidar along with Gulberga but we canceled Gulberga as we wanted to have a one day trip without hassle. Its just start of monsoon so weather was cool and while returning it rained little. So overall it was a nice trip. Attaching few pictures taken.

Inner Ring Road, Bidar

Bidar Fort and Rangeen Mahal

Gurudwara Nanak Jhira
      Bahamani Tombs

Hazrath Multani Baba Dargah

Breakfast: At Hyderabad Delight Restaurant. They have all south indian items like idli, dosa, puri. Food was tasty and good. Irani tea was awesome. Car parking is available. 

Lunch: At Royal Anmol Deluxe Family Restaurant. We had Dum Biryani and Chicken Drumstick. Good ambiance and food quantity but taste was average. There is a small car parking but you have to park on road side if you are travelling on weekends.

For info about upcoming trips follow us.
      instagram: musafir_ds

Hope you have liked our topic.
      Thanks
      Musafir
  • Our picks