India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

uday

Share your best mobile picture

On 12/5/2018 at 10:58 AM, karthik said:

Wow,
Excellent composition.

Love the angles. 

Thank you   :)

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:50 AM, rkamal said:

We went by flight and used local car services.

20180524_105416.jpg

Waiting for more information on the essential details and itinerary on your road trip in Nepal :D 

• Like 4

On 12/11/2018 at 4:01 PM, rkamal said:

Last week end at Nagarjuna Sagar Dam 

Nice

On 12/11/2018 at 4:01 PM, rkamal said:

i love the jeep compass in Red

Yeah, It is very photogenic.

Even Red Swift/Polo are excellent. 

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, Manas said:

Few clicks from my one plus 5

IMG_20171021_074739-01.jpeg

Wow @Manas beautiful photograps. These are modified photos using any software? suggest good photography editing software.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mit1682 said:

suggest good photography editing software

You can try Lightroom or photoshop which I feel are the best softwares to edit pictures.

• Like 3

Lovely pictures @Ranger. I am hoping, this pace would look even beautiful post monsoon until the month of January :) 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mit1682 said:

Few clicks on Redmi note 6 pro

Very impressive pictures. 

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:16 AM, mit1682 said:

Few clicks on Redmi note 6 pro

IMG_20190310_071129.jpg

Brilliant pictures @mit1682 Keep Sharing :) 

• Like 2

Night photography

Mobile : Poco F1

Software used: Snapseed

2019-04-09_11-32-09_218.jpg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, mit1682 said:

Picture came out very well in the low light condition. 
Noise is on the higher side in dark areas.

Overall image is excellent. Impressive. 

• Like 4

Beautiful capture @mit1682 This is one shear evidence on how the mobile cameras have advanced in the present day.

• Like 3

Night photography

Software used: Snapseed

2019-05-27_17-33-23_012.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, mit1682 said:

Night photography

Very neatly composed, noise is well controlled. 

• Like 2

recently visited arunachal pradesh, my favorite shot from mobile is this one. on the way to Sangestar Tso Lake (also called as Madhuri Lake) which is located on the way from Tawang to Bum La Pass in Tawang district of Arunachal Pradesh, near Indo-China border 15,200 ft above sea level.

20190502_122259.jpg

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By travel.rtc
      *** Even Though this Travel is done back in march ,  by Sleeper Bus and Flight - I think its eligible to get into this Section as I would post pictures  of Road and Few Places of interest. ***

Well The Most Asked Question either in ID whatsApp or Facebook  - Which Route is Best from Hyderabad to Goa and Back.
       -- Teaser Pic

This was done in March and my friend  had to attend an Meeting in Goa - He booked ticket for me But I have  missed out the flight from Hyderabad became blessing in disguise .
       I have booked  VRL travels Sleeper coach Bus to reach Goa the Next day where I could enjoy the journey and being a road enthusiast I preferred sitting in Cabin and Enjoy instead of the sleeper Berth - somehow i felt the sleeper berth cramp and bumpy 
      Bus was scheduled at 19:00 hrs Departure and boarding was at Lakdikapul , where a mini bus took all of us to Aaramgarh , Reached Aaramgarh by 19:00 , but had to wait about half-an hour for the Bus to arrive   .
                      Bus was almost Full and it is due to they have adjusted passengers who booked AC  Seater bus into here   - Where as I have paid 1700+ for sleeper Bus and people who booked 800Rs Ticket were fortunate enough to get into sleeper Bus
      - Picked up a passenger in between , near Shamshabad and slowly Bus picked up and reached a Dhaba Near Jadcherla  for Dinner Break - I had food packed from home and as per fellow passengers food was pathetic and hotel was just OK.
      -- Bu Stared from Jadcherla and took Mahabubnagar road  and below route was taken
        MahabubNagar - Raichur - Madgal - BagalKot- Belgaum - ChorlaGhat - Goa
      -- Below was the Road condition
      Hyderabad - MahabubNagar : Road was Good
      MahabubNagar - Raichur : Road works were on then and little diversions too
      Raichur - Madgal - Bagalkot : Its double road and we have to get down whenever an bigger vehicle or 4 wheeler came from opposite end  and Needless to say while in Karnataka Expect many speed breakers too ..
      Bagalkot - Belgaum : Road was good .. Reached early in the Morning - Hence it was easy to cross Belgaum

Belgaum to Start of the Ghat Road - it was double road and being early morning there was some truck traffic and also travel buses reaching Belgaum , Many people were doing walking /jogging by the side of the road and seen some people doing Yoga too  
      Needs to be careful while driving at the stretch
      --- Once reaching the start of the Ghat Bus has stopped at decent Hotel for Bio Break and it was around 6:00 A:M in the Morning.
      It took around 3 hours to reach Goa [Private Buses Parking Yard] as road was through Ghats  , Some rural villages and little delay at check posts - Being Morning time encountered little traffic reaching Goa ]

Stayed a Hotel Govia Homes Near Candolim Beach - Hotel was home stay kind and had good swimming pool - Able to tour only Candolim and Baga Beaches and a guided tour with mini bus provided 
       All beaches that i have toured were well maintained maximum care is taken to avoid plastic - even though boozing is not allowed at sea shore near by Beaches but i could see few people doing that 

Goa is Pretty costly and Bargain is the funda works here - never hesitate to bargain if you are shopping in the shops road by and Near beaches too
      Food is pathetic and costly especially people from Telangana and Andhra would find food not so good , me being vegetarian has less options to chose and my friends who took non veg said its pathetic and not for spice lovers ..I have seen few people from TS and AP getting Induction stoves and cooking as they found food very very waste in taste .

-- I think there is very much to explore in Goa Beyond Beaches and Booze , something that always pulls back to the place may be its weather , people  or its picturesque locations and Beautiful Beaches   - that might be the reason people  always wants to make it despite of the hard roads and other reasons like cost and stay options - There is always something more left to explore in Goa as per the conversations with people and foreigners who were visiting for nth time who are always finding a new place and Goa wears  different colors accordingly to the different seasons

• By ADITYAAA
      Here's my query regarding the road trip from Hyderabad to Goa in a car.
      I need suggestions of the routes and any stop by places or spots to visit.  
      Helpfully with food places to have breakfast, lunch and dinner ( which probably may be in Goa)  and since this will be in July 2019
      I need some latest suggestions please.

TIA
    • By RoyallyAditya
      Need route information from Hyderabad to Kanyakumari.
      Planning to  include Arunachalam, Pondicherry, Rameshwarm,Madhurai. etc

Please share your inputs and route plans. 
    • By Musafir
      We recently had a trip from Hyderabad to Bidar. Me with my wife and two other friends started at morning 6  o'clock and returned to Hyderabad by 6:45 pm. 

Trip Details:
      Date: 29 June 2019
      Places Visited: Bidar Fort, Rangeen Mahal, Guru Nanak Jhira Sahib
      Route: Madhapur - Chanda Nagar - Zaheerabad - Bidar Fort
      Distance Covered: 266.4 km

There was plan to visit Bidar along with Gulberga but we canceled Gulberga as we wanted to have a one day trip without hassle. Its just start of monsoon so weather was cool and while returning it rained little. So overall it was a nice trip. Attaching few pictures taken.

Inner Ring Road, Bidar

Bidar Fort and Rangeen Mahal

Gurudwara Nanak Jhira
      Bahamani Tombs

Hazrath Multani Baba Dargah

Breakfast: At Hyderabad Delight Restaurant. They have all south indian items like idli, dosa, puri. Food was tasty and good. Irani tea was awesome. Car parking is available. 

Lunch: At Royal Anmol Deluxe Family Restaurant. We had Dum Biryani and Chicken Drumstick. Good ambiance and food quantity but taste was average. There is a small car parking but you have to park on road side if you are travelling on weekends.

For info about upcoming trips follow us.
      instagram: musafir_ds

Hope you have liked our topic.
      Thanks
      Musafir
  • Our picks