India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

uday

Share your best mobile picture

Hi All,

Please share your best mobile picture. 

Rules:

• Shot should be landscape 
  • Share some information like location/object name etc
  • Add mobile name
  • No category restriction, can be anything. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2018 at 11:39 PM, Ranger said:

Which road is this one?

Is it possible to create any competition? :P

• Like 5

17 hours ago, driveking said:

Which road is this one?

Newly laid road opposite to Inorbit. 

It is wide and excellent point for a car shoot.

Roads are almost empty during late hours. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sahil said:

Location - Hyderabad

Wow beautiful.

Where is this place exactly? 

Night photography

Good one 

• Like 4

On 11/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, sahil said:

Khazaguda lake

How is this place, Is it worth a visit?

On 11/23/2018 at 6:40 PM, Tapahasu said:

Nice shot

Mobile : Pixel

IMG_20181124_123009-01.jpeg

• Like 5

Shot on Honor 7x

The first and last one are at my community early in the morning. The second one at Ravulapalem, sunrise. PSX_20181029_063913.jpegPSX_20181124_193235.jpegPSX_20181028_065221.jpeg

• Like 8

Nice shot

IMG_20181124_123009-01.jpeg.30b37f9a32cdf11a903a6246edbc184e.jpeg
Yes. Good to visit on weekends...
I went for hiking on Saturdays and Sundays on mornings..took this shot...
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Krish said:

The first and last one are at my community early in the morning.

Excellent shot Krish,

Very nicely executed. 

• Like 4

Nice shot

IMG_20181124_123009-01.jpeg.30b37f9a32cdf11a903a6246edbc184e.jpeg
Yes. Good to visit on weekends...
I went for hiking on Saturdays and Sundays on mornings..took this shot...
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Krish said:

Shot on Honor 7x

The first and last one are at my community early in the morning. The second one at Ravulapalem, sunrise. PSX_20181029_063913.jpegPSX_20181124_193235.jpegPSX_20181028_065221.jpeg

Lovely captures @Krish I didn't know that the camera of Honor is this good :) 

My recent favourite mobile captures 

Jaisalmer city view from the top of Jaisalmer fort 

64357800-2616-48BD-8DC8-4653C764992B.jpeg.dae7080cf1e126470dc374f8713f3fb6.jpeg

Badabagh, Jaisalmer. 

1CC21CB4-0455-460C-B1BE-93EA12408C1E.jpeg

• Like 5

Lovely captures [mention=342]Krish[/mention] I didn't know that the camera of Honor is this good  

My recent favourite mobile captures 

Jaisalmer city view from the top of Jaisalmer fort 
64357800-2616-48BD-8DC8-4653C764992B.jpeg.dae7080cf1e126470dc374f8713f3fb6.jpeg

Badabagh, Jaisalmer. 
1CC21CB4-0455-460C-B1BE-93EA12408C1E.jpeg.9f325176c67f36d2351af1aa7e3e5c10.jpeg
Honor 7x performs very vell. Everything that i do in my DSLR can be done in my phone. Except sunstar because of aperture control.

Low light is not so good. Gives a lot of noise.

Your photos shot on iPhone?
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Krish said:

Honor 7x performs very vell. Everything that i do in my DSLR can be done in my phone. Except sunstar because of aperture control.

Low light is not so good. Gives a lot of noise.

Your photos shot on iPhone?

Yeah, iPhone 7. Too much Noise in the pictures :D 

• Like 3

As long as the light conditions are good, you won't find any major difference in mobile cameras. 

Only in low light, you can find a difference between good and bad camera. 

HDR modes have taken mobile cameras to next level. 

It stacks multiple images to capture good details and reduce the noise. 

• Like 5

All the pictures Shot On One Plus 5 at various times of the day! I have no plans of changing my phone anytime soon :D❤️ 

Night Shot on ORR

IMG_20181104_181311.jpg.8ba50bb94aad57fa6285fdf0e8803123.jpg

Broad Daylight Shots at Yaganti, Gandikota & Surroundings

IMG_20181104_104006.jpg.f1aae0541b08429943d38288903aa0a3.jpg

IMG_20181104_084525.jpg.07a6895828100b5473cdb3f291023b2a.jpg

IMG_20181103_162200.jpg.f01ad438e5088780c6461b963eba054a.jpg

Few Dawn, Sunset and Zero Light Shots taken at Home on Diwali night & Gandikota

545675977_Dawn-Gandikota-JustafterSunset.jpg.b5f2272de79948287166560b7c5b09b6.jpg

434281699_SunsetatGandikota.jpg.466b3909f5f8ee7702809642a3181259.jpg998449262_SunsetAgainsttheSun.jpg.2c65223bed08b7e68d63bc85693c6142.jpg

1827963116_ZeroLight-Gandikota2.jpg.2da05f273b06a60644bcdee128fa4b45.jpg1171970518_ZeroLight-Gandikota.jpg.d2cb6d4a289484127104f5fbc25dee4d.jpg912910651_ZeroLight-DiwaliNight.jpg.1d73a34a28d4ce683f9fe2a92ae5c1f9.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sridhar Tandra said:

I have no plans of changing my phone anytime soon :D❤️ 

Beautiful they are.. You don't even have to think about changing for atleast another year :D 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sreeni
      Dear ALL,
      I am planning to travel to tirupati from Hyderabad by in a automatic car.
      Don't want to take bad roads. Can anyone please suggest the best route?
    • By travel.rtc
      This trip happened  during Novemeber 1st week 2018 and November first being our 9th Marriage Anniversary - we wanted to celebrate it in Mysore hence drived down to Mysore and to Ooty .

Started 10:00P:M from Hyderabad and highway was little busy with all RTC and Private Buses towards Bangalore and different parts of Rayalaseema.....we stopped at Kurnool Toll Tax and then started again but started being on a working day after tiring office work has shown the tiredness and me being only driver for the entire trip took good breaks ...we stopped between Kurnool and Anantapur near some petrol bunk and after Anantapur in the early morning to take some power naps ....Reached Bangalore Outskirts by 7:30 ..

The Morning Mystic view of Nandi Hills and surroundings was awesome and Bangalore Highway is very very super road except few speed breakers else so much fun to drive straight road.
      -- We Stopped at Hotel Nandi Upachar : https://goo.gl/maps/LwP1NeFtZoG2 
      Hotel was very very Decent and Has Nice Rest Rooms and ample parking place  - had quick refresh and Nice break Fast and there was Some Minister Visiting the Hotel and traffic was halted ...we had to further wait for 30 more minutes and started at 9:30 A:M and it took us some time to cross Bangalore and Hit Mysore Highway - as usual Bangalore traffic took a toll on us and Mysore highway was little busy.

We Stopped at Kamath  for quick Lunch and then Started for Mysore .
      I have a friend who works in Travel agency in Bangalore , he generally takes care of hotel bookings or cab bookings if needed whenever we are around  he has booked a room for us in Mysore  at Hotel Vyshak Residency - Hotel was good and has Hot water Supply all the day  - This )hot water)  is one of the must for the Hotels around that place in Winters 

-- Next Day Early Morning we went for Chamundi Temple  - Chamundeshwari Devi -One of the ShaktiPeeta ,We had good Darshan and had some prasadam at their kitchen.

While returning, at the Parking Lot My mother overheard some one saying Ooty from Here is 160 kms - She immediatley said to me its 160 kms which means like Hyderabad - Nizamabad [Nizamabad being my Native]
      She asked me ,Shall we go to Ooty too.
      Who can deny an drive down to Ooty and I said immediately OK and haven't said anything about Road -,she was not aware of Ghat road and being traveled  on Butter smooth Roads from Hyderabad till Mysore she expected it to be same straight roads....but later she was scared to the max after Gudalur when it was pitch dark and raining and Ghat Road Started

We had a quick visit to Shri Ganapathi Sachidanda Ashram and started for Ooty at 2:30 P:M  - if any one has this in bucket list when they visit Mysore and wants decent stay they can ask for room in Ashram campus and it is pretty less compared to outside while returning  to Hyderabad we have to stay in Mysore as it was night when we returned to Mysore from Ooty and we asked an room for accommodation as  it falls left while entering Mysore and they gave us a Big room was charged 500 Rs - all facilities were provided indeed 

Took little while to cross Mysore , later we had took some time to find an ATM to get cash and has to look for ATMs in NanjanGud , the Route taken was Via :
      NanjanGud  - > Gundlupete ->Bandipur -> Gudalur -> Ooty

---- Took Right turn after GundluPete  and went 11+ kms to visit Gopalaswamy Betta ....But now cars are not allowed to be driven till the temple and one must Take Karnataka Tourism Buses ...and those will be plied till 4:000 P:M By the time we went there its was 4:00 and we dont has an Option and it started getting dark  and we started back , returned to Gundlupete and reached Bandipur
      Same friend of mine booked a Room for us in  3 Star Hotel - Hotel Preethi Classic http://www.hotelpreethiclassic.com   which was closer to city center and had quick tour of Tea Factory , Botanical gardens did shopping at Tibet Market - Finding Good food in Ooty is little tough and we had our breakFast at A2B and its pretty decent and good .

Return Journey was Simple - Stopping here and there for few clicks and my car being Wagon R and people cautioned about clutch issues generally occur in that route and asked me to take some breaks and give some time for car and then start ...slowly reached Gudalur and it took sweet 4 hrs including photo breaks and tea breaks , Reached Mysore by 8:00 P:M  ,me being no mood to drive  wanted a break and i thought of starting next day early morning , and went to Ganapathi Sachithananda Aashram  -

They allotted a room  , we went to near by restaurant and had dinner - Next Day Morning after a good nap and fresh-up started at 5:30 A:M to Bangaore- Hyderabad , Had Break fast at A2B Food Court after Mysore on Bangalore Highway [Excellent and Neat rest Rooms] 
      Crossed Bangalore in midst of heavy traffic and being Monday it was very very tedious to cross Bangalore - Had stop after Bangalore at Shell Bunk and topped up the fuel ,they have checked the car and i took their engine oil and they did the oil change in quick time and started for Hyderabad . Bangalore Highway is one of the best roads i have driven and being day time we can find less traffic on Roads and one can certainly get bored too ...went into Anantapur town in search of a good mess for Lunch but traffic made to change our plans and we stopped at Dhaba some where in between Anantapur and Kurnool  highway .

After having Some Rotis started for Hyderabad which was Straight Road with speed breakers here and there 
      \

\

• By Pralay
      It was Dec of 2018, my wife had a full week plan in the Christmas to go to Calcutta to meet her family. We usually travel together, be it for a trip or a visit to our hometown, Calcutta. But this time it was impossible for me to get a leave sanction of a week or 10 days, due to my office commitments. Without any other choice she booked her flight to Calcutta during Christmas.

At the same time I thought, I can get 4 days for a trip, 23rd to 26th , if I can manage 2 days leave. ( I have Saturday office).
      Since long, two of the many things of my bucket list were:

1)      A solo road trip in my car
      2)      A visit to Hampi

And this time I realised this is a perfect time to tick off both from my bucket list.

And as we travel together, my wife was quite upset about my plan. But as a good friend, we never stopped each other for doing anything. So yes, finally I managed to get the leave sanctioned and this is the tale of my journey to tick off the two things at a go, “A solo road trip to Hampi!”

There are lot of posts about Hampi in the internet; so, not posting about my stay details further. Hampi is having all sorts of hotels or stay options depending upon your budget & preferences. So just limiting my log to the route, photos I have taken and other small details.

I usually do my research on the route rather than what Google is suggesting. Google was suggesting the route via Raichur but I took this route:-

Hyderabad – Kurnool – Alur - Bellary – Kamalapur – Hampi.

Took numerous breaks for photos, food or stretching, so I had to drive nearly 10 hours before I reach Hampi, else I could have reached much earlier. So let’s get started..

Cranked the engine at exact 6 AM:-

Reached hill park restaurant, Jadcherla around 7.15 AM, to take the breakfast:-

Around 10 o’clock reached Pullur toll plaza, near Kurnool:-

Somewhere between Alur and Bellary:-

There are plenty of options available once you enter the Bellary town. I avoid rice at lunch during drive. So, had a Masala Dosa at one of the food joints. I observed that, food options at Bellary are more on the opposite side of the road while going to Hampi from Hyderabad,. So in case you want to explore the town while going to Hampi, park your car on your side, cross the road & explore. Plenty of options are available.

Finally around 4 O’clock in the evening I reached Hampi!

Now, let some snaps taken in and around Hampi do the talking:-

Next day morning, trekked all the way up to Anjana's Hill to experience this beautiful Sunrise:-

Again let some pictures do some talking..

Day 3:-

Near Tungabhdra River..

Evening of Day 3, once again I trekked all the way up to Matanga Hill to watch the Sunset, and the trek was quite tough than the Anajana’s Hill's..

But once I reached the top, the tough trek had paid off.. 

This view.. 

When you finally managed to get a selfie with the beautiful background, but someone photo-bombed it.. 

Found an interesting structure, once I get down from the top :-

The famous Virupaksha Temple at dusk..

Had a lovely dinner at Mango Tree:-

It was the last day and I had to head back to Hyderabad. So had my breakfast at my hotel before I started off around 8.30 in the morning:-

Touched a magic figure in between.. 30000 & up!!

Had a decent lunch at Food pyramid:-

Reached Home around 5 o’clock. “A solo road trip to Hampi!”, done & dusted!!

Untill next time, much love, my love..

Cheers!
      Pralay

• Gandikota meetup on January 26 and 27th