India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

sreeni

Hyderbad to Tirupati Best route?

Route  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Hyderabad to Tirupati best route?

• Hyderabad --> Narketpally --> Mirayalaguda --> Piduguralla ---> Addanki --> Ongole--> Nellore --> Gudur -->Tirupati
    • HYDERABAD - JADCHERLA - MAHBUBNAGAR - NANDYAL - KADAPA - TIRUPATHI
  2. 2. Food stops between Hyderabad to Tirupati

• Hotel New Murugan, Kamepally
    • Hotel N5 Food Plaza
    • CCD, Gurivindapudi
    • Hotel Vivera, Narketpally

Dear ALL,

I am planning to travel to tirupati from Hyderabad by in a automatic car.

Don't want to take bad roads. Can anyone please suggest the best route?

• Like 2

Hi

The current best route which you can opt to drive to Tirupati is by hitting the NH7 (Bangalore highway)

HYDERABAD - JADCHERLA - MAHBUBNAGAR - NANDYAL - KADAPA - TIRUPATHI .

Usually it takes around 9 to 10 hours of drive time to cover up 550 kms including a lunch break in between considering the highway traffic conditions. Have a safe drive :)

• Like 3

Sreeni,

Route given by sagar is the best route.

HYDERABAD - JADCHERLA - MAHBUBNAGAR -KURNOOL - NANDYAL - KADAPA - TIRUPATHI .

Hyderbad to Kurnool : 4-Lane toll route.

Kurnool to Nandyala : Pending road works but can be done easily.

Nandyala to Kadpa : 4-Lane road (almost finished and tolls are operational.)

Kadapa to Tirupati : 2- lane road. But road condition is excellent.

• Like 1

Guest Akshay

How is the below road condition from Hyderabad to Tirupati now?

Route: Hyderabad - Kurnool - Nandyal - Kadapa - Tirupati

Just now, Guest Akshay said:

How is the below road condition from Hyderabad to Tirupati now?

Route: Hyderabad - Kurnool - Nandyal - Kadapa - Tirupati

It is good, below route is the best route.

Hyderabad to Tirupati route:

Hyderabad --> Narketpally --> Mirayalaguda --> Piduguralla ---> Addanki --> Ongole--> Nellore -->Tirupati

It is completely 4-lane from Hyderabad to Nellore

https://www.india-drive.com/index.php?/topic/109-nam-express-way-review/&do=findComment&comment=1293

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Guest how is the route now said:

How is the route now, Any latest updates?

Road is pretty good.
You can take the NAM express way.

Hyderabad to Tirupati best route 2017:

Hyderabad --> Narketpally --> Mirayalaguda --> Piduguralla ---> Addanki --> Ongole--> Nellore --> Gudur -->Tirupati

Most of it 4-lane toll road.

Hyderabad to Narketpally : 4-lane : Road condition it excellent : Toll road
Narketpally to Ongole : 4-lane : Road condition is good : Toll road
Ongole to Gudur : mix of 4/6 lane : Road condition is good : Toll road

Gudur to Tirupati : Single lane : Average

Narketpally to Ongole has very few food options.
If you are starting from Hyderabad, early in the morning.

Breakfast stop at Narketpally : GPS : Hotel Vivera : https://goo.gl/maps/oYgVnFqNgAJ2
Lunch stop before Nellore : GPS : Hotel N5 food plaza : https://goo.gl/maps/LabRx7Sc8Rx

• Like 3

On 9/15/2017 at 3:21 PM, Guest how is the route now said:

How is the route now, Any latest updates?

It all depends on your starting point in Hyderabad. If you are starting from Dilshukhnagar, Uppal -> NAM express (no choice). Excellent road and shortest one.

If you are starting from Gachibowli, you have two options 1. via Kurnool 2. via NAM express

Hyderabad -> Kurnool is excellent. Kurnool to Nandyala -> Excellent new 4 lane road. Nandyala to Kadapa -> 4 lane road with on going work. Kadapa -> Tirupati pathetic 2 lane road.

Either way, the traveling time will be same

• Like 5

Hi!

I will be visiting Tirupati this weekend and plan to explore both the suggested routes.

My onward journey would be via Kurnool and Kadapa and I plan to do the NAM expressway in return journey.

Any suggestions for good restaurants around Kadapa for lunch would be really helpful. Thanks!  

• Like 4

Usually we take ring road.

If you want proper food options you should drive into the town.

@uday Can you update food options in Kadapa.

• Like 2

I know there are couple of dhabas near Alamkhanpalle. I might not have time to go into Kadapa so any suggestions around the ring road would help.

• Like 4

You can try AP tourism Haritha, it is available at the entrance of Kadapa.
Food and Place is decent, don't keep high expectations. 
Sharing the google maps link

https://goo.gl/maps/KdZpZwKipS82

12 hours ago, vinz said:

I might not have time to go into Kadapa

Kadapa is a small town, there will be around 10/15 minutes difference between ring road and Via town.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, uday said:

You can try AP tourism Haritha, it is available at the entrance of Kadapa.
Food and Place is decent, don't keep high expectations. 
Sharing the google maps link

https://goo.gl/maps/KdZpZwKipS82

Kadapa is a small town, there will be around 10/15 minutes difference between ring road and Via town.

If you are driving into kadapa. you can find may restaurants between kotireddy circle and  NTR circle.

and if you are driving into kadapa town it will make minimum of 20-30 mins difference with ring road.

If you want to have non veg try Chennur biryani approximately 10 km before kadapa exactly  after crossing Penna bridge.

this is special in kadapa

• Like 4

On 9/17/2017 at 9:18 AM, nitin88 said:

It all depends on your starting point in Hyderabad. If you are starting from Dilshukhnagar, Uppal -> NAM express (no choice). Excellent road and shortest one.

If you are starting from Gachibowli, you have two options 1. via Kurnool 2. via NAM express

Hyderabad -> Kurnool is excellent. Kurnool to Nandyala -> Excellent new 4 lane road. Nandyala to Kadapa -> 4 lane road with on going work. Kadapa -> Tirupati pathetic 2 lane road.

Either way, the traveling time will be same

Hyderabad -> Kurnool is excellent. Kurnool to Allagada  -> 4 lane road with on going work   Allagada  to Kadapa -> excellent 4 lane road . Kadapa -> Tirupati pathetic 2 lane road.

• Like 4

@vinz I suggest you to reverse the trip plan. While going, pick the NAM express way and on return pick the Kurnool highway. The reason is simple, by the time you reach Kadapa, you will be tired and Kadapa to Tirupati so pathetic road, it will make you feel so uncomfortable with lots of speed breakers and broken road.

• Like 4

Then in that case maybe I will take the NAM both ways as I need to drop my family in Renigunta airport during the return.

I am planning to start around 5:30 AM from Gachibowli tomorrow morning and I need to reach Tirupati by 3PM.

The only question I have on NAM is about Naidupeta to Tirupati - is it as bad as Rajampet to Tirupati or better?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, vinz said:

Then in that case maybe I will take the NAM both ways as I need to drop my family in Renigunta airport during the return.

I am planning to start around 5:30 AM from Gachibowli tomorrow morning and I need to reach Tirupati by 3PM.

The only question I have on NAM is about Naidupeta to Tirupati - is it as bad as Rajampet to Tirupati or better?

Naidupeta to Tirupati is excellent 2 lane road. Traffic might be there otherwise its very good road. Nothing to worry

Reaching Tirupati by 3PM is tough unless you push yourself.

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ranger
      Day 0 : Hyderabad 14th December

Medical check list:
      Crocin - body pains and fever Metrogyl - motions Avomine - motion sickness  Surbex- T multivitamin - resistance  Band aids - safety Soframycin ointment - safety Wikoryl - sore throat and cold Diamox - Altitude sickness  
      Vehicle check list 
      Periodic Service and all liquids top up Wheel alignment and balancing, check tyres for punctures, check spare wheel Jumper cables (available at Ranijung)   Towing ropes and  hooks (available at Ranijung)   Air pump Spare bulbs Torch  Duct tape  Knife/scissors Zip ties  Basic tool kit Dash cam Car charger (two, front/rear) PUC (pollution)   
      Camera check list :
      Don't forget to empty memory cards Tripod stand Action Camera Car mount Chargers and extra batteries  Gimbal  
      Personal check list 
      Passport Passport size photos Original license Original RC Original Insurance AAdhar card
    • By kishorerao
      Guys can someone please suggest the route and pit-stops to ooty from Hyderabad and best place to stay in ooty
      I'm planning to go on 16th December 2018

• By uday
      Hi All,

Please share your best mobile picture. 

Rules:
      Shot should be landscape  Share some information like location/object name etc Add mobile name No category restriction, can be anything.   
  • Mobile App downloads