India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

uday

How to get Fast tag for highway tolls

Yes, it will save lot of time and overall average.
It is time to have at-least two lanes for fast-tag and encourage more commuters. 
I think I have saved 30 mins 2-way in my drive time. On top of it, the feeling you get when it's automatically turned to green signal and opens the gate is amazing..atleast for first timers...
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, sahil said:

signal and opens the gate is amazing.

haha

I was more satisfied when is see the car which overtook me, stuck at the toll queue. 🤣 

8 minutes ago, sahil said:

I have saved 30 mins

It will be more than 30 mins during the long weekends. 

Amazing experience!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, RajG said:

It will be more than 30 mins during the long weekends. 

Amazing experience!

+ the monetary benefits 5% cash back on the tolls paid & fuel saved by not standing in queue.

I hope Fastag becomes mandatory for all vehicles & we get all automated toll plazas every where, commuters will save time & money, operator will save money because of reduced manpower requirement & as everything is digitized Government authorities will consume less time for auditing & less chances of corruption.

Edited by SPG
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, RajG said:

I was more satisfied when is see the car which overtook me, stuck at the toll queue. 🤣 

Now, that's sadistic :D 

Shared by : Amit Jain

One of the hassle with icici fastag is that you have to maintain a separate account. There is an easy way to reload your fastag on the go using upi: 
netc.yourvehiclenumber@icici

Example : netc.ts07xx1234@icici

You just need to ensure that your vehicle number is updated or linked with that fastag.

Having faced no issues so far with the Paytm Fasttag which is very easy to use, I would want to know if there is any added advantage with the ICICI Fasttag from any of the users here ?