India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

BORNDRIVER

HYDERABAD TO SHIRDI RECENT ROUTE CONDITION

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, Guest Surendar said:

Could you please help us out with the road conditions,the time it takes for this journey and good food joints enroute.

Please refer to this thread.. a few comments above yours will give a complete picture on how the current road conditions are and also the best route to be taken..

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, Guest Surendar said:

Hello All,

I need help from all the experts here. My family is planning a road trip from Hyd-Shirdi-Hyd and just wanted to know and understand the road conditions.

Could you please help us out with the road conditions,the time it takes for this journey and good food joints enroute.

Hello  Surendar,

Please go through this thread since beginning .  It will provide you with clear indication of the route condition. If you have any specific questions kindly do let us know.

• Like 2

Some one can tell me, Hyderabad to Shirdi recent route condition and best route in July-2019/August-2019 condition.

I am looking to travel by my own car New Wagon R 2019.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, VRAMULU said:

Some one can tell me, Hyderabad to Shirdi recent route condition and best route in July-2019/August-2019 condition.

I am looking to travel by my own car New Wagon R 2019.

Please refer to this current thread for a very detailed road status by @BORNDRIVER. Will surely help you a lot.

Can some one tell me is the road condition is same as described by BORNDRIVER in month of March? Any who travelled in last two months?

2 hours ago, VRAMULU said:

Can some one tell me is the road condition is same as described by BORNDRIVER in month of March? Any who travelled in last two months?

Hi @VRAMULU, Please go through the thread below for latest status as per JUNE month. Might be helpful to you.

Guest Lakshmi kanth

Hyderabad-shirdi-hyderabad if any one is planning by bus make sure to know the route Ahmednagar to Sholapur will not be perfect smooth drive,if planning by bus also you just nap few minutes (I'm sure by my experience) make sure you have good sleep or better take train(preferable for elders but shirdi station is far from the temple)

Travelling from Hyderabad to Nashik (on 25th Jan 2020) and  will return via Shirdi . Plan is  as below.

1. Travel to Nashik from Hyderabad via Zaheerabad-Humnabad-Omerga-Naldurg-Tuljapur-Beed-Pathardi-Ahemednagar-Nashik

2. Return from Nashik to Hyderabad via Shirdi-Ahmednagar-Pathardi-Beed-Tuljapur-Naldurg-Omerga-Humnabad-Zaheerabad

I consider this  route to Shirdi/ Nashik is still best among all as I am regularly driving from 2017 on this route. Last time I traveled on this route in March-2019 as per my earlier blog in this thread. I hope the road condition will still be same as in MARCH-2019 . I will update about the road condition once finish my trip.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BORNDRIVER said:

I will update about the road condition once finish my trip

Looks like you are starting off your year this time with this regular leg of yours. Cheers! :D 

Safe drives and Do update us back when you are done with your road trip :) 

Yes Sagar....From last 2 year there is not much long drives due to lots of official international travels and work stress. Only able to do our regular drive that is SHIRDI and PUTTAPARTHI.....

This year luckily it again starts with Shirdi but this time it is mainly NASHIK for some personal work....So thought of covering Shirdi as well...

However this year there are some trips lined up like HYD to PONDICHERRY ,HYD TO BHUBANESWAR(my home town) ,Kerela Trip...Let's see how it goes...

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good to see you already planning your travel calendar well in advance. Wishing you all the good luck and keep sharing your travel stories with us as you always. do.. :) 

Good to see you already planning your travel calendar well in advance. Wishing you all the good luck and keep sharing your travel stories with us as you always. do..  

Thank you Sagar. Travelling to Nashik tomorrow(25th Jan) early morning. All set for a long drive. I will capture pictures of latest road condition .

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 6:09 PM, BORNDRIVER said:

I will capture pictures of latest road condition

Thanks much @BORNDRIVER, Appreciate that! :) 

The NASHIK and SHIRDI trip completed and I will share the details in coming days .

The very first important thing that comes to my mind is the usage of FASTAG . All the TOLL gates till NASHIK (Total 6) has been equipped with FASTAG gates. In a particular TOLLGATEs there is either only 1 or 2 CASH GATEs and rest all are FASTAG gates. I guess through out our country the situation could be same  and there is huge advertisement of FASTAGs in the highways. The FASTAGs gates are still equipped with persons but they just sitting quite and help you in-case the gates does not open. 

The vehicles with no fastag are not allowed to enter into FASTAG gates.We have seen in many TOLLGATEs very long queues in CASH GATES whereas we cruise through the FASTAG gate without any issue

The only thing is that the response of the FASTAG gate is very slow. We need to move very slowly towards the FASTAG gate and it opens when the vehicle is exactly infornt of this .Ideally it should open much before . In one instance I need to do back and forth for opening of the FASTAG gate . However nevertheless this is really good and hassle free and time saving .

So my suggestion is whoever does not have FASTAG , Please have it as early as possible . In coming days non-fastag vehicles will have nightmares in toll gates.

Edited by BORNDRIVER
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.