India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

BORNDRIVER

HYDERABAD TO SHIRDI RECENT ROUTE CONDITION

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, Guest Surendar said:

Could you please help us out with the road conditions,the time it takes for this journey and good food joints enroute.

Please refer to this thread.. a few comments above yours will give a complete picture on how the current road conditions are and also the best route to be taken..

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, Guest Surendar said:

Hello All,

I need help from all the experts here. My family is planning a road trip from Hyd-Shirdi-Hyd and just wanted to know and understand the road conditions.

Could you please help us out with the road conditions,the time it takes for this journey and good food joints enroute.

Hello  Surendar,

Please go through this thread since beginning .  It will provide you with clear indication of the route condition. If you have any specific questions kindly do let us know.

• Like 2

Some one can tell me, Hyderabad to Shirdi recent route condition and best route in July-2019/August-2019 condition.

I am looking to travel by my own car New Wagon R 2019.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, VRAMULU said:

Some one can tell me, Hyderabad to Shirdi recent route condition and best route in July-2019/August-2019 condition.

I am looking to travel by my own car New Wagon R 2019.

Please refer to this current thread for a very detailed road status by @BORNDRIVER. Will surely help you a lot.

Can some one tell me is the road condition is same as described by BORNDRIVER in month of March? Any who travelled in last two months?

2 hours ago, VRAMULU said:

Can some one tell me is the road condition is same as described by BORNDRIVER in month of March? Any who travelled in last two months?

Hi @VRAMULU, Please go through the thread below for latest status as per JUNE month. Might be helpful to you.

Guest Lakshmi kanth

Hyderabad-shirdi-hyderabad if any one is planning by bus make sure to know the route Ahmednagar to Sholapur will not be perfect smooth drive,if planning by bus also you just nap few minutes (I'm sure by my experience) make sure you have good sleep or better take train(preferable for elders but shirdi station is far from the temple)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.