India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

BORNDRIVER

HYDERABAD TO SHIRDI RECENT ROUTE CONDITION

19 hours ago, BORNDRIVER said:

Thank you for the information . So it is clear that the NH52  is excellent from SOLAPUR till PATHARDI diversion. So now we need to explore  the remaining stretch

If anyone planning to go via Aurangabad to Shirdi take the Aurangabad-Dhoregaon-Nevasa-Shrirampur-Babhaleshwar-Shirdi route as conditions are better than the usual route (Aurangabad- Lasur-Vaijapur-Kopargaon-Shirdi) 

• Like 2

So, Tomorrow is the journey day... I will take HYDERABAD-ZAHEERABAD-HUMNABAD-OMERGA-NALDURG-TULJAPUR-OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-TISAGAON-MIRI-VAMBORI-RAHURI-SHIRDI route. I will update road conditions after the trip

• Like 2

Perfect ...Hope this OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBHORI route will not disappoint you. Please try to cover the stretch PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBHORI in day time. 

I started from Hyderabad at around 5:15 AM and reaches shirdi by 8:30PM with 4 hour break (breakfast,lunch,darshan at Tulja bhvani maa temple and biological break).

Have a safe trip with lot of fun and blessing of Lord Shirdi Sai baba.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, drsantoshms said:

So, Tomorrow is the journey day... I will take HYDERABAD-ZAHEERABAD-HUMNABAD-OMERGA-NALDURG-TULJAPUR-OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-TISAGAON-MIRI-VAMBORI-RAHURI-SHIRDI route. I will update road conditions after the trip

Hi @drsantoshms, Please update us back with the recent road status in this route.

Wish you a safe drive and a happy journey.

Thank you @BORNDRIVER ,  In my opinion, this OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBHORI route suggested by you should be the best route to Shirdi from Hyderabad. Especially when compared with SOLAPUR-TEMBURNI-AHMEDNAGAR route. We could reach Shirdi in 13 hours with 2 hours breaks for BF, Lunch and bio breaks)

1. Hyderabad to Tuljapur: 300 km in 6 hours including a small 30 mins break for breakfast. 60 km road from KA-MH road to Naldurg is horrible as before. This 60 km stretch of bad road easily took 1 hour and 40 minutes. 😫

2. Tuljapur to Pathardi: 4 hours and 30 minutes for 225 km including a brisk lunch break of 45 minutes.

A) Osmanabad to Beed (NH 52) is 4 lane expressway. But the construction is not complete and you need to take diversions here and there. But you can make good progress. 20 km after Beed you need to take right and exit NH52 at a place called Padalsingi Bus stop ( You can add this as one stop in Google Maps so that you don't miss the turn).

B) Road from NH52 intersection (Padalsingi Bus stop) to Pathardi is smooth and newly laid double road with markings. However, watch for an unexpected bad patch here and there.

3. Pathardi-Tisgaon-Miri-Vambori-Rahuri:  (1 hour 40 minutes for 75 kms including 15 mins tea break) Mix of good and bad roads, single and double roads with very less traffic. However, easily manageable roads with little caution. We need to cross a railway level crossing near Vambori. (In return journey we waited for 15 mins here for a train to pass)

4. Rahuri to Shirdi: (55 mins for 50 Kms) Four-lane highway with truck traffic. 

• Like 3

On 9/11/2018 at 10:30 PM, drsantoshms said:

Thank you @BORNDRIVER ,  In my opinion, this OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBHORI route suggested by you

Thank you very much for update and it is  my pleasure that 

I could be your help.

Very well written and described.

Hope it will help our other fellow motorists friends.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, drsantoshms said:

Thank you @BORNDRIVER ,  In my opinion, this OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBHORI route suggested by you should be the best route to Shirdi from Hyderabad. Especially when compared with SOLAPUR-TEMBURNI-AHMEDNAGAR route. We could reach Shirdi in 13 hours with 2 hours breaks for BF, Lunch and bio breaks) 

How much time it took for your return journey? came by same route?

• Like 1

Guest Hyderabad - Nizamabad

I would suggest to Start from Hyderabad via Nizamabad route. Please don't take Aurangabad route which is really worst

Hi Everyone I’m planning to Shirdi trip via Hyd-zaheerabd- naldurg.

i have to touch Ahmednagar also coz my bro will hop there so is there any safe and good roads to go there.?

Edited by HellRider
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, HellRider said:

Hi Everyone I’m planning to Shirdi trip via Hyd-zaheerabd- naldurg.

i have to touch Ahmednagar also coz my bro will hop there so is there any safe and good roads to go there.?

Hi @HellRider, For you to reach shirdi from Hyderabad.. Via Ahmednagar is the best route amongst the available options..

Hyderabad - Zaheerabad - Osmanabad - Ahmednagar - Shirdi

The above route about 600 kms approx. which can be done in 13 hours. I would recommend you to start early in the morning for this trip to avoid heavy truck traffic around Humnabad :) 

• Like 1

Hi [mention=1526]HellRider[/mention], For you to reach shirdi from Hyderabad.. Via Ahmednagar is the best route amongst the available options..
The above route about 600 kms approx. which can be done in 13 hours. I would recommend you to start early in the morning for this trip to avoid heavy truck traffic around Humnabad  

IMG_5350.PNG thank u bro but from Osamanabad gmaps showing 3 ways which is best.?
  • Like 1

Hi [mention=1526]HellRider[/mention], For you to reach shirdi from Hyderabad.. Via Ahmednagar is the best route amongst the available options..
The above route about 600 kms approx. which can be done in 13 hours. I would recommend you to start early in the morning for this trip to avoid heavy truck traffic around Humnabad  

IMG_5350.PNG thank u bro but from Osamanabad gmaps showing 3 ways which is best.?
  • Like 1

thank u bro. I’ll start early mrng only. I have cover another 200kms to reach Hyd, so Shirdi takes 16hrs, and from Osamanabad gmaps showing 3 ways which is best and safe.?For good road I’ll take extra mile. Barshi>Karmala.? Or bhoom>jamkhed.? These routes are safe after 6pm.? I heard some routes are not safe.

Edited by HellRider
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 8:24 AM, HellRider said:

Yes, You have to take the same route as shared in the snapshot.. Only thing you have to be watchful about are the food places in this stretch. You would be able to find only dhabas but no decent restaurants for a family sit out.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:47 AM, HellRider said:

These routes are safe after 6pm.? I heard some routes are not safe.

If you are starting by 4 or 5 pm, you would definitely reach before it gets dark. May be by 6 PM to 7 PM

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HellRider said:

I’m using Stainless steel bumper guard and aluminium luggage carrier any problem with the MH police.?

No Problem! in Maharashtra you will find 50% of vehicles with bumper guard. Just ensure that you carry all original documents of vehicle don't forget PUC.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, HellRider said:

thank u bro. I’ll start early mrng only. I have cover another 200kms to reach Hyd, so Shirdi takes 16hrs, and from Osamanabad gmaps showing 3 ways which is best and safe.?For good road I’ll take extra mile. Barshi>Karmala.? Or bhoom>jamkhed.? These routes are safe after 6pm.? I heard some routes are not safe.

Not sure about BARSHI-KARMALA route but for sure try to try to avoid BHOOM-JAMKHED route ....I did this stretch in Aug-2018 and it was below average .....During evening/night it will be even more difficult to drive due to bad road condition.  Go via OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBORI-AHMEDNAGAR-SHIRDI as suggested in this route query section.This will not disappoint you.Kindly go throuth the route condition in this stretch by me or drsantoshm.

• Like 2

Thank you [mention=1446]BORNDRIVER[/mention] ,  In my opinion, this OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-MIRI-VAMBHORI route suggested by you should be the best route to Shirdi from Hyderabad. Especially when compared with SOLAPUR-TEMBURNI-AHMEDNAGAR route. We could reach Shirdi in 13 hours with 2 hours breaks for BF, Lunch and bio breaks)

1. Hyderabad to Tuljapur: 300 km in 6 hours including a small 30 mins break for breakfast. 60 km road from KA-MH road to Naldurg is horrible as before. This 60 km stretch of bad road easily took 1 hour and 40 minutes. 

2. Tuljapur to Pathardi: 4 hours and 30 minutes for 225 km including a brisk lunch break of 45 minutes.
A) Osmanabad to Beed (NH 52) is 4 lane expressway. But the construction is not complete and you need to take diversions here and there. But you can make good progress. 20 km after Beed you need to take right and exit NH52 at a place called Padalsingi Bus stop ( You can add this as one stop in Google Maps so that you don't miss the turn).
B) Road from NH52 intersection (Padalsingi Bus stop) to Pathardi is smooth and newly laid double road with markings. However, watch for an unexpected bad patch here and there.

3. Pathardi-Tisgaon-Miri-Vambori-Rahuri:  (1 hour 40 minutes for 75 kms including 15 mins tea break) Mix of good and bad roads, single and double roads with very less traffic. However, easily manageable roads with little caution. We need to cross a railway level crossing near Vambori. (In return journey we waited for 15 mins here for a train to pass)

4. Rahuri to Shirdi: (55 mins for 50 Kms) Four-lane highway with truck traffic. 

Hi how’s the route from padalsing bus stop to tisgaon.? Is it double lane or single.?

On 10/10/2018 at 7:52 PM, HellRider said:

Hi how’s the route from padalsing bus stop to tisgaon.? Is it double lane or single.?

It is single lane all the way but the road is excellent and it is national highway being maintained by NHAI.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Mobile App downloads