India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

sagar

10 Times in life one should go on a Road Trip...!!!

You might go on a road trip every year and that will just not be enough and not having time will no longer be a valid excuse for any road-tripper. Always wanted to go on a road-trip but, never sure when exactly would be the best time to go..?? Here are 10 times in one's life to go on a road trip ranging from the time one gets his driving licence till the time he takes his retirement.

427027_10150626368318600_1252646931_n.jpg

1. Graduation break:

That's the time when you clear all your credits to hold your driving license and get ready to rip the road, explore the world and become your own person. Before you rig up your next endeavour, head out with some friends and see what the world has to offer. There is no education quite like an experience and you'll definitely have a plenty of those memories and experiences to cherish for the rest of your life.

It can be a week long trip, but you can squeeze a lot into a little for an inexpensive one from the grind of your higher education.

292935_10150657005853600_2070828702_n.jpg

2. Post College graduation:

This is when you have just finished college and are jobless avoiding the real world.. With the wind at your back and that undying optimism still running through your spine, make your job tramping the ribbons of the highway during this perfect block of time.

3. 'Single' n 'Happy':

While you are single and ready to mingle, why not go out and see what is out there? Being in a relationship is great, but you have got a plenty of time for that, buckle up before you get buckled down to live a free and easy life.

386042_10150461867628600_436237792_n (1).jpg

4. First vacation as a couple:

Once you find someone matching up with your untameable travel bug personality, grab a map to wheel down across places towards the horizon. Nothing brings people together like being stuck in those close quarters of your car for hours at a time.

154503_10150742765458600_1608135007_n.jpg

5. Honeymoon:

You've finally tied the knot, and what else can be a better way to spend your honeymoon than throwing caution to the wind and following your every whim. Honeymoons on the road will allow you to see a lot and spend some quality of time together.

542231_10151736302708600_1237152138_n.jpg

6. Family:

You are now married and have settled down a little too much as per your liking and now that your kids are old enough to drag them across the country on a big family road trip, make some loving memories and moments as family love will resonate in your heart forever as you drive down to the favorite spots.

14642429_10154270834503600_1647118654777107246_n.jpg

7. Birthdays and Anniversaries:

Getting older doesn't mean you are already grown up and Celebrations cannot be stopped forever. Birthdays and Anniversaries are a perfect excuse to a road trip to your favorite locations to bag in some memories. So, get behind the wheels to checkout those places you have always wanted to see but couldn't.

68086_446660188599_7389897_n.jpg

8. Reunions:

Haven't seen your bros in a while? Try to get back them together by inviting them all on a super rad road trip to reconnect and reminisce about the good old days and create new memories to last for a lifetime.

12068775_10153422394643600_3416268515185177245_o.jpg

9. Retirement:

You've worked hard all your life and what else can be a better way to spend your life savings than a road trip by wheeling around to a place which you had always planned for. All retirees just need a hobby to stay sharp and entertained and nothing will keep you on your toes quite like the adventure of the open road.

10. Bucket-list Tour:

When you are getting older and still have a few sights left to see, Don't waste any time and start driving to that picturesque beach spots you've always dreamt of, summiting those mountains you always craved for, chasing the sunsets across the country while on a road trip to top all your road trips in life.

12654469_10153623561273600_7776393300484519403_n.jpg

• Like 3

This sounds interesting :) Helps you to always stay close to nature :).... Nice one:)

• Like 2

Nice post. Transfuse of travel ideas into typical Indian life cycle is classical.flag

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

Superb post buddy, this is so relative to my life. All those roadtrips I have done till date have matched up and the stage is set up for my future road trips too.. Thanks for sharing 😊

• Like 1

Thanks for the Inspiration @sagar

You have inspired me to take the next step for a 5 states road trip me & my friend have been planning 

My next step being how to convince my mum :|:/

• Like 2

@Sagar awesome article bro... am at stage 3 ... lot more in this stage than all other stages i believe...

• Like 2

Thanks for the Inspiration [mention=7]sagar[/mention]

You have inspired me to take the next step for a 5 states road trip me & my friend have been planning 

Trust me, you will love the drive absolutely

@Sagar awesome article bro... am at stage 3 ... lot more in this stage than all other stages i believe...

Haha.. A lot more days to go. Still driving young
  • Like 2

Very nice article @sagar

To summarize.. every occasion in adult life needs to be celebrated / cherished with a drive :)

• Like 2

awesome article @sagar This is so relative to everyone who has a real passion towards travelling. Felt so good reading your gist :)

That's such a pleasure to read through.. How I wish the life to be this way from now on atleast.. Great write up @sagar