India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Sign in to follow this  
RajG

Hyderabad City road updates

18 hours ago, karthik said:

Where will it end?

I think, It will add parallel connectivity between Jubli hills check post to Hi-tech city.

Even, I'm not sure about the end point. 

17 hours ago, ksa171983 said:

where olive bistro

this can be the end point. 

18 hours ago, karthik said:

The construction of the 754.38 metre

I think it will just end at the other side of lake.
It won't be a very long one. 

• Like 3

i read in some news paper..during metro construction,

Metro is responsible for the road below it. They should take care of road.

Is it really true?

Edited by RajG
  • Like 3

On 6/28/2018 at 6:57 AM, Ranger said:

TRAFFIC ADVISORY FOR 29/06/2018

Oh.. That's what happens when you missed out these announcements. I struggled that night while coming via Hitech 100 ft road crossing -> Hi tech crossing - Hitex - Kondapur. It was around 12 at the night. I was shocked to see such huge traffic at that time. Now I realized what for it was!! Thanks @Ranger for updating us. Its a different matter altogether, that I missed it. 😁  

• Like 4

i read in some news paper..during metro construction,
Metro is responsible for the road below it. They should take care of road.

Is it really true?

Yes is is true ... at Miyapur all the cleaning is done by the metro folks ... same should be followed everywhere where metro construction happens.
  • Like 3

All us hyderabadis need to be more and more patient with these monsoon showers in the city..

All the roads towards secunderbad side and towards IT corridor (gachibowli and hi-tech) will be filled with potholes and two wheelers and 4 wheelers and every journey would be a nightmare..

But we need to keep telling ourselves that the infra is developing and hope to see the best in coming years and just calm down :) ..

If possible all of us should lend a hand to the traffic cop at the junction and help them to control the traffic.

Lets educate more and more people on the importance of lane rules and overtaking from the right.

Let us be calm and spread calmness across ..

All the best for the month of July and August :)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ksa171983 said:

All us hyderabadis need to be more and more patient with these monsoon showers in the city..

All the roads towards secunderbad side and towards IT corridor (gachibowli and hi-tech) will be filled with potholes and two wheelers and 4 wheelers and every journey would be a nightmare..

:)

I feel, the Govt. is doing a great work in showing progress of laying new roads all over the city with it's new methods. I have observed the low lying lands are being worked up on with a huge concrete road which follows a black topping road over it. A double layered one as well as best to maintain if the black topping is gone after every monsoon. :) What do you guys think so on this?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, sagar said:

What do you guys think so on this

Totally agree .. most of the times the black layer goes off and we see potholes ... double layering would serve the purpose but the costs would go too high and all of us do not like more taxes ☝️

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ksa171983 said:

Totally agree .. most of the times the black layer goes off and we see potholes ... double layering would serve the purpose but the costs would go too high and all of us do not like more taxes ☝️

We are already being looted in terms of taxes.. I hoping that it wouldn't go any higher than this :) .. But still  you never know ? :D

• Like 2

Road condition started to go down.

My office commute increased from 20 minutes to 40 minutes. 

People already started asking "Ivanka trump" to visit Hyderabad.

But the roads are in much better shape compared to last year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

All the routes that we have been taking towards office (Mindspace.Cyber Gateway,Hi tech) have increased by around 2 to 3 km due to the diversions in place..
But personally I am really excited to see how the entire development would look like after couple of years once all the flyovers,metro,underpass are in place..
On other hand we can expect huge increase in traffic once IKEA opens up and then the Myhome office hub near bio diversity, the residential space on the same road..

V can imagine a wonderful outcome
  • Like 2

Today it took me 1 hours + to cover 8 kilometres.

I came across number of problems like increase in pothole count, water logging, metro, fly over construction...list is endless.

Traffic is already a mess.

I think we should be prepared for the next one month.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, Ranger said:

Road condition started to go down.

My office commute increased from 20 minutes to 40 minutes. 

People already started asking "Ivanka trump" to visit Hyderabad.

But the roads are in much better shape compared to last year!

Yesterday, I have bagged my record time... Drove 90 mins for just 1 km. For the first time I felt I should have bought an Automatic transmission :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Today it took me 1 hours + to cover 8 kilometres.

I came across number of problems like increase in pothole count, water logging, metro, fly over construction...list is endless.

Traffic is already a mess.

I think we should be prepared for the next one month.

Ironically i just took 45 min against the usual 90 min from tellapur to mindspace by car and during my usual time..

and yes till september with so many diversions and construction work traffic will be a huge pain ..

Over the weekend i spent close to 14 hours in traffic.. Nallagandla->Nallakunta->Nallagandla->Sangareddy->Nallakunta->Tellapur->Secbad..

i was so exhausted and tired man ..

The bio diversity junction work needs to be completed asap ..that is a huge huge bottleneck ..

• Like 3

Want offroading??? come off to my area ;) .. the stretch near citizen's hospital is a measurement of your off-roading skills with the autowallas in between :P .. have seen an xuv get stuck in mud yesterday night ..

Just for fun i drove on this road couple of times over the weekend to get the kick of off roading in my car .. my car did quite good :D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ksa171983 said:

The bio diversity junction work needs to be completed asap ..that is a huge huge bottleneck ..

Bio diversity signal is a mess.

They should have started the work post Monsoon.

9 minutes ago, sagar said:

For the first time I felt I should have bought an Automatic transmission

With the current trend a small auto hatch is a must for the city commute. 

5 minutes ago, ksa171983 said:

get the kick of off roading in my car

We should drive down to Vikarabad on some weekend. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sagar said:

For the first time I felt I should have bought an Automatic transmission

I had that option as well .. but me and my jeep show off this weekend with my cousins.. . it boomeranged quite nicely :( .. . 5kmph man i was at 5 to 15kmph ...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You guys should experience Kondapur signal.  😛

I set a counter, it took 18 minutes to cross the signal. 

Weather is fantastic today, slight drizzle.(Monday blues) 

• Like 2

For someone like me coming from Balanagar, Hitech MMTS is a huge headache every morning! Somehow there is no alternative to this but I wanted to see if something happens around this stretch too! Personally, I feel a lot better driving in this stretch these days! not sure if the diversions / better roads helped but My office (Deloitte Drive) to home (Quthbullapur) is now far far better than last year. Fortunately, Balanagar signal is similar to Kondapur and Bio Diversity but we have an alternate route to skip this signal and join the main road towards Y junction.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

We should drive down to Vikarabad on some weekend. 

yes probably something like a breakfast drive .. end of the month weekend we can plan ..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1