Jump to content
  • Registration

    Please register to post.

  • Group Chat

    Hyderabad :

    Join the Hyderabad Road trip group.

Sign in to follow this  
Pinaki

Some Memories from Dubai

Recommended Posts

Though are lot of places to explore , drive, cruise, trill yourself in Dubai and around Dubai.. I am just sharing some of the spots I have visited and started my Dubai Trip. 

Miracle Garden 

Definitely a beauty in the middle of a desert! The spectrum of color and variation is astonishing. 

 

IMG_4937.JPG.b4c1bbbb86ecc02ed9004cb32a80cf84.JPG

 

IMG_5007.JPG.03ab91472277919251d2a111fc833b8f.JPG

 

IMG_4997.JPG.43873bdc81ded1709a2306169ae5a203.JPG

 

IMG_5003.JPG.0ba76342ea0f6f3fb3fe365b0cf99fa8.JPG

 

IMG_5005.JPG.87adaa7bef366688cfc4923113c67599.JPG

 

 

IMG_5013.JPG.c3e05e3a0d79507de3c0793763000e4d.JPG

 

IMG_5014.JPG.8d155a285415634d35db3580cc1d8b8c.JPG

 

IMG_5015.JPG.8b38ef4984d8efb9824b7902749c3678.JPG

 

 

IMG_5017.JPG.41d14fe8f34eb3148192e903b9fcdf7a.JPG

 

Sheikh Zayed Mosque - Abu Dhabi

One of the fine prints of UAE. The visit to the mosque is worth noting the architecture, the unparalleled beauty, chandelier  and carpet in one piece at the prayers room. 

Apologies for my immature captures. I am learning slowly now and the pictures are one year old. 

 

IMG_5082.JPG.022e2961f91f877c39aded3fb77ff1b4.JPG

 

IMG_5093.JPG.6e8b944039fbf17db94afdcebd51013a.JPG

 

IMG_5096.JPG.5b09f07f7526721e26124031660037c2.JPG

 

IMG_5100.JPG.6b1ac12e525102b252f0a6ae3198847d.JPG

 

IMG_5106.JPG.c014fb99b3f2851fc9893fef57114a57.JPG

 

IMG_5111.JPG.523cdfd6d1e38555770cf3c29da4f7f1.JPG

 

IMG_5117.JPG.9e3ad88465a4fc442da5e6b0ac00f5e6.JPG

 

 

IMG_5126.JPG.cc017d257e63e21326f830ec63cf8bf3.JPG

 

 

IMG_5148.JPG.d2f028640656ce2128ac72f3f0215558.JPG

 

 

City Center and Abu Dhabi Palace

 

IMG_5161.JPG.d8eb77b7c1d1bca08d1dcb6e75f819ab.JPG

 

 

IMG_5162.JPG.32b17b9735a76a9090d9f91e47ef7032.JPG

 

IMG_5166.JPG.1d53618a448e98ec542b284fa598f7c3.JPG

 

IMG_5180.JPG.a0e232db523f9e74bac62d157770d73e.JPG

 

 

IMG_5181.JPG.ae31e5f3a0dc9b685b168047ca4661af.JPG

 

IMG_5201.JPG.da7ff9b0092cc9e3a60fb655a8db50dc.JPG

 

 

View from Metro in Dubai

 

IMG_5252.JPG.b98bc674cac7fc4c1dd179c6832e2fb6.JPG

 

 

IMG_5253.JPG.a7e894b5ede2cf6ffaf62be547486246.JPG

 

Night life 

IMG_5255.JPG.febe64ead000b46ba01de0842140694b.JPG

 

IMG_5258.JPG.394e9f51c9c1f54a73469fe2b2cdd6e4.JPG

 

IMG_5275.JPG.b313812e0bf185fac4a443dd80756758.JPG

 

IMG_5285.JPG.139aaa9e6b69fb85448f2f8587bd6cde.JPG

 

View from Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa

 

IMG_5368.JPG.0d97bd6bce3fac780d480363e0ea04b0.JPG

 

 

IMG_5369.JPG.03f7ef2d808a26cf66e2019a38df66bf.JPG

 

 

IMG_5405.JPG.633486f959b4150c05bac93a1cdf8118.JPG

 

IMG_5433.JPG.49e6659949793adfe68579f64436cbf5.JPG

 

IMG_5437.JPG.645d641a4f4ee23248de2ebcdc7d8625.JPG

 

IMG_5439.JPG.956a96083346ed715a220eb47332f35c.JPG

 

 

Desert Safari! If I go to Dubai this year again.. I will repeat this one again and again. 

 

IMG_5660.JPG.0ddca0804233167a5ff419389a60833a.JPGIMG_5645.JPG.e6e1ffdeaf705cf62e0728c9fb7936d0.JPGIMG_5639.JPG.c75871a184381a7da2fc9be3fa79a35b.JPGIMG_5634.JPG.e002e08a89574cecffd187a041db6b1e.JPGIMG_5621.JPG.a3d2ce876aadcf34548e54ec17125f9f.JPG

 

Burj Khalifa and Dubai Shopping Mall at Night

 

IMG_5713.JPG.a0c9fe7293efaad3e76c087b1348da63.JPG

 

IMG_5733.JPG.f6ffc2a18015051c3c27fac4e3c1cd47.JPG

 

IMG_5716.JPG.778546611d480864c1f9222932cce45d.JPG

 

IMG_5747.JPG.ef5eebeb3993c8d8cacd5f06160c8fdb.JPG

IMG_9025.JPG.e053f5f514f301724d93d3a4eff9d10c.JPG

 

 

And Finally our love -------- Cars!!!!!!!!

IMG_4908.JPG.da26142aa273611ea8a14130f3b7671d.JPGIMG_4910.JPG.eb5724fffb2cb8235a98c52d10d43d32.JPGIMG_5210.JPG.5fb4a28e9f935f142e527a306713a7f8.JPGIMG_5218.JPG.0cb94fec654f34889cdd27142a1986dd.JPGIMG_5217.JPG.8f6b4cf787d8aacfa8cd01d5584489d8.JPGIMG_5215.JPG.7d763e713af3317d6e3a05a395829786.JPGIMG_5206.JPG.0801ab136c9130e41c60ff798e1abeb0.JPGIMG_5554.JPG.1f03c0da8ff49c1ae9be0b72a34a2ca9.JPGIMG_5366.JPG.8382475c990aa7a41bfd09c8c14ccea2.JPG

IMG_5309.JPG.3d80b0ed72dbe73541910809e0680adc.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2018 at 1:15 PM, Pinaki said:

Though are lot of places to explore , drive, cruise, trill yourself in Dubai and around Dubai.. I am just sharing some of the spots I have visited and started my Dubai Trip. 

Miracle Garden 

Definitely a beauty in the middle of a desert! The spectrum of color and variation is astonishing. 

 

IMG_4937.JPG.b4c1bbbb86ecc02ed9004cb32a80cf84.JPG

 

IMG_5007.JPG.03ab91472277919251d2a111fc833b8f.JPG

 

IMG_4997.JPG.43873bdc81ded1709a2306169ae5a203.JPG

 

IMG_5003.JPG.0ba76342ea0f6f3fb3fe365b0cf99fa8.JPG

 

IMG_5005.JPG.87adaa7bef366688cfc4923113c67599.JPG

 

 

IMG_5013.JPG.c3e05e3a0d79507de3c0793763000e4d.JPG

 

IMG_5014.JPG.8d155a285415634d35db3580cc1d8b8c.JPG

 

IMG_5015.JPG.8b38ef4984d8efb9824b7902749c3678.JPG

 

 

IMG_5017.JPG.41d14fe8f34eb3148192e903b9fcdf7a.JPG

 

Sheikh Zayed Mosque - Abu Dhabi

One of the fine prints of UAE. The visit to the mosque is worth noting the architecture, the unparalleled beauty, chandelier  and carpet in one piece at the prayers room. 

Apologies for my immature captures. I am learning slowly now and the pictures are one year old. 

 

IMG_5082.JPG.022e2961f91f877c39aded3fb77ff1b4.JPG

 

IMG_5093.JPG.6e8b944039fbf17db94afdcebd51013a.JPG

 

IMG_5096.JPG.5b09f07f7526721e26124031660037c2.JPG

 

IMG_5100.JPG.6b1ac12e525102b252f0a6ae3198847d.JPG

 

IMG_5106.JPG.c014fb99b3f2851fc9893fef57114a57.JPG

 

IMG_5111.JPG.523cdfd6d1e38555770cf3c29da4f7f1.JPG

 

IMG_5117.JPG.9e3ad88465a4fc442da5e6b0ac00f5e6.JPG

 

 

IMG_5126.JPG.cc017d257e63e21326f830ec63cf8bf3.JPG

 

 

IMG_5148.JPG.d2f028640656ce2128ac72f3f0215558.JPG

 

 

City Center and Abu Dhabi Palace

 

IMG_5161.JPG.d8eb77b7c1d1bca08d1dcb6e75f819ab.JPG

 

 

IMG_5162.JPG.32b17b9735a76a9090d9f91e47ef7032.JPG

 

IMG_5166.JPG.1d53618a448e98ec542b284fa598f7c3.JPG

 

IMG_5180.JPG.a0e232db523f9e74bac62d157770d73e.JPG

 

 

IMG_5181.JPG.ae31e5f3a0dc9b685b168047ca4661af.JPG

 

IMG_5201.JPG.da7ff9b0092cc9e3a60fb655a8db50dc.JPG

 

 

View from Metro in Dubai

 

IMG_5252.JPG.b98bc674cac7fc4c1dd179c6832e2fb6.JPG

 

 

IMG_5253.JPG.a7e894b5ede2cf6ffaf62be547486246.JPG

 

Night life 

IMG_5255.JPG.febe64ead000b46ba01de0842140694b.JPG

 

IMG_5258.JPG.394e9f51c9c1f54a73469fe2b2cdd6e4.JPG

 

IMG_5275.JPG.b313812e0bf185fac4a443dd80756758.JPG

 

IMG_5285.JPG.139aaa9e6b69fb85448f2f8587bd6cde.JPG

 

View from Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa

 

IMG_5368.JPG.0d97bd6bce3fac780d480363e0ea04b0.JPG

 

 

IMG_5369.JPG.03f7ef2d808a26cf66e2019a38df66bf.JPG

 

 

IMG_5405.JPG.633486f959b4150c05bac93a1cdf8118.JPG

 

IMG_5433.JPG.49e6659949793adfe68579f64436cbf5.JPG

 

IMG_5437.JPG.645d641a4f4ee23248de2ebcdc7d8625.JPG

 

IMG_5439.JPG.956a96083346ed715a220eb47332f35c.JPG

 

 

Desert Safari! If I go to Dubai this year again.. I will repeat this one again and again. 

 

IMG_5660.JPG.0ddca0804233167a5ff419389a60833a.JPGIMG_5645.JPG.e6e1ffdeaf705cf62e0728c9fb7936d0.JPGIMG_5639.JPG.c75871a184381a7da2fc9be3fa79a35b.JPGIMG_5634.JPG.e002e08a89574cecffd187a041db6b1e.JPGIMG_5621.JPG.a3d2ce876aadcf34548e54ec17125f9f.JPG

 

Burj Khalifa and Dubai Shopping Mall at Night

 

IMG_5713.JPG.a0c9fe7293efaad3e76c087b1348da63.JPG

 

IMG_5733.JPG.f6ffc2a18015051c3c27fac4e3c1cd47.JPG

 

IMG_5716.JPG.778546611d480864c1f9222932cce45d.JPG

 

IMG_5747.JPG.ef5eebeb3993c8d8cacd5f06160c8fdb.JPG

IMG_9025.JPG.e053f5f514f301724d93d3a4eff9d10c.JPG

 

 

And Finally our love -------- Cars!!!!!!!!

IMG_4908.JPG.da26142aa273611ea8a14130f3b7671d.JPGIMG_4910.JPG.eb5724fffb2cb8235a98c52d10d43d32.JPGIMG_5210.JPG.5fb4a28e9f935f142e527a306713a7f8.JPGIMG_5218.JPG.0cb94fec654f34889cdd27142a1986dd.JPGIMG_5217.JPG.8f6b4cf787d8aacfa8cd01d5584489d8.JPGIMG_5215.JPG.7d763e713af3317d6e3a05a395829786.JPGIMG_5206.JPG.0801ab136c9130e41c60ff798e1abeb0.JPGIMG_5554.JPG.1f03c0da8ff49c1ae9be0b72a34a2ca9.JPGIMG_5366.JPG.8382475c990aa7a41bfd09c8c14ccea2.JPG

IMG_5309.JPG.3d80b0ed72dbe73541910809e0680adc.JPG

Nice shots & Cool captures :x

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes wonderful as always, Dubai and What's next @Pinaki You really are on a roll, Aren't you? :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, Haven't you done the desert safari ? I've heard it's an that experience one shouldn't miss when you go to Dubai.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 3:39 PM, Pinaki said:

Thank you Madhavi

 

Thought this message is not for me :o (Madhavi)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sagar said:

Btw, Haven't you done the desert safari ? I've heard it's an that experience one shouldn't miss when you go to Dubai.

@sagarYes, if you read my article and if I speak of something about Dubai.. its a the desert Safari! I am planning to revisit in Sep again and the only thing I want to repeat from the first visit is Safari! The experience is so so different and it was indeed first time for me to have a safari!  .....I could not click much pictures but would love to click this time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sagar said:

Ah yes wonderful as always, Dubai and What's next @Pinaki You really are on a roll, Aren't you? :D

Coonoor in April end . Probably Sri Lanka, Lakswadeep and Philippines. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, Pinaki said:

Coonoor in April end . Probably Sri Lanka, Lakswadeep and Philippines. 

 

@Pinaki.. You've got the whole line up of your travel this year well planned buddy... Great going.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Kumsi
      Random clicks from Dubai
      AS SALAAM WAALAIKUM!!!! all the way from the UAE to my dearest INDIA DRIVE family….
       
      It has been only 5 months months since I have moved to Dubai, but OHH HELP ME GOD!!! It feels like ages. I miss home in Hyderabad, I miss food in Hyderabad and most importantly, I miss driving in Hyderabad. A big shout out to all my dear friends of the India Drive group. I cannot wait till I get to meet you all again and go on yet another drive.
       
      Though I have been away from all the action, the whatsapp group and the app are surely a great way to keep a tab on all the latest happenings. I am envious of all the guys who made it to the Kolisagar trip. A night under the shimmering skies is one of the things not many can experience these days considering the urban setting we are all in and the pollution. Some of the pics were truly spectacular.
       
      Coming to my point for today, while I was moving out of Hyderabad, me and the moderators (@Gowtham Varma and @Satya Sagar) were joking around with an idea of having a UAE chapter to the India Drive group with me trying to be my patriotic best here in UAE with my India Drive propaganda….:D After almost three months of unbelievable driving lessons and a battery of tests, I finally managed to get a driving license here in the first attempt....and I have been told it is an achievement to be proud of. I am yet to buy myself a separate set of wheels to go road tripping on my own....so till then I get to tag along my sister and my brother in law whenever they go around places. 
       
      My sister and her family have been extremely generous for letting me stay with them in their beautiful home right bang in the middle of Dubai and imagine my delight to find that my brother in law is a fellow driving enthusiast and even he loves cars like I do…😊 They have been generous enough to drive me and show me some good places during the weekends, which I feel are worth sharing with everyone on this forum. Considering Dubai is just a three hour flight away and thanks to the no frill airlines, quite an economical international travel…. I would have said destination too, but the cost of living here is insane. But, if you can save up for a while and stretch your pocket a bit, DUBAI is the place to visit for 10 days of PROPER FUN
       
      Not a great photographer, but this beautiful city and my the sweet camera on the galaxy s7 has brought out the best in me.....Till the time I venture out on a proper road trip, I intend to keep adding photos to this post.
       
      These pics are meant to be eye candy for all travel and car lovers, some of the places covered must be on your things to do or places to visit list if you plan for a trip to Dubai....also, please give me a shout out if you do plan a trip..people tell me I play a damn good host...:D

      Enough of the blabbering,I will do the photos do the talking.Hope you all like it.

  • Our picks

×