Sign in to follow this  
Ranger

Hyderabad to Himalayas road trip video

A quick video of our recent drive from Hyderabad to Himalayas. Watch in 1080P

• Like 1

Great expedition..!! lovely video. Which action cam is that? Gopro 4 or 5?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pralay said:

Great expedition..!! lovely video. Which action cam is that? Gopro 4 or 5?

We have used a Xiaomi YI 2 4k Action Camera and a DJi Osmo for recording a video log  of the whole drive...

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ranger
      If you are the one who love cars, road trips, mountains, forests, beaches, dawns & dusks, roads less travelled, coastal lines.. you must have surely clicked a good amount of car pictures 
      Note: Copyrights of the image will remain with the photographer. 
      The community recognise that the entrant or the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission.

• By Manan
      Hi.
      I am planning to drive from Mumbai to Srisailam with family. I would be the only driver and so will need night breaks in between. I am confused about the route to take post Solapur. Google map shows 2 routes one via Gulbarga and other via Zaheerabad. Which one is better and a 4 track road with dividers? One friend suggested instead it drive till hubali then to Bellary and then reach Srisailam as the road is good and the total distance might increase only by 150 kms. Please guide. Thanks 
    • By sahil
      Any suggestions for the coming Jan 26th long weekend drives near Hyderabad?

Less than 100 KM?
      Exclude(Already completed)
      Vikarabad Bidar  Sanghi temple  
      I can see following options. Any thing else?
      Singur Dam Medhak
    • By SSSS
      Hello fellow enthusiasts,

Recently I was on a road trip to Goa and enjoyed a lot. The hunger of being on road never ends, so with some long discussion with my better half and parents, we came on a decision to take a Road Trip to Bhutan. The plan is set, dates are fixed and I have started working on the itineraries. The chosen month is April, as very less time is left, I am turning to you guys to suggest me the required preparations for the trip. We would be four travellers, the vehicle would be Hyundai Xcent SX 2016 model with less than 10K on it. As it is my parent's car and is mostly driven by the driver, I'd be getting everything serviced. The trip would start from Jabalpur (M.P) to Thimphu (Bhutan) to Jabalpur (M.P). An approximate total of 3500Km, plus 300km miscellaneous. I have some questions and would really appreciate if get the answers from the experienced people of this forum.

1. Best route?
      2. How many halts?
      3. How many days in Bhutan (West)?
      4. Luggage Carrier, would it be an issue for a sedan?
      5. Luggage Career Vs Roof Box, which is better?
      6. IceBox, is it required?

That's it for now, sure would have many more questions later.

~Sam

• Our picks