India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Sign in to follow this  
Ranger

Hyderabad to Himalayas road trip video

A quick video of our recent drive from Hyderabad to Himalayas. Watch in 1080P

• Like 4

Great expedition..!! lovely video. Which action cam is that? Gopro 4 or 5?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Pralay said:

Great expedition..!! lovely video. Which action cam is that? Gopro 4 or 5?

We have used a Xiaomi YI 2 4k Action Camera and a DJi Osmo for recording a video log  of the whole drive...

• Like 2

Fantastic video.

Happy to be the part of the trip.

Once in a lifetime memory.

Excellent co-ordination between cars and good set of drivers made the drive memorable.

Getting stuck in snow and recovery process was the best part.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By uday
      Hi All,

Please share your best mobile picture. 

Rules:
      Shot should be landscape  Share some information like location/object name etc Add mobile name No category restriction, can be anything.   
    • By mkpandey
      Hi Folks,

I am planning a trip from Hyderabad to Varanasi on 9th Nov 2018 at 02:00PM via Nagpur, satna, chitrakoot, Prayagraj to Varanasi. 
      Please suggest me inbetween stops , stay and  food option availablity. 
      Please also let me know if I should carry any items specifically. Thanks.
    • By rkamal
      We got our new car in Aug 2018, decided to go for a long drive during dasara holidays.
      So we planned for a 3 day trip to Anantapur, lepakshi and madhavaraya temple gorantla.

Day:1 
      Distance : 366 KM
      Travel time : 6 hours approx
      Started on Sunday afternoon around 1:30 PM,
      we took the NH44 towards jadcherla, karnool. Reached around 7:30 to Anantapur with tea break and dinner break nearby Anantapur (Hotel Mayura) .

We stayed at Hotel Serena as we saw some good reviews about the place, and its close proximity to NH.
      Hotel was good as we expected. 

Day: 2
      Distance: 255 KM
      We began our journey to Lepakshi temple around 8 am after had a delicious breakfast filled with yummy idlis and hot wadas at Ramaiah Idly Centre,
      which seems to be famous food joint known especially for Idlis in Anantapur. Reached Veerabhadra Temple, Lepakshi around 10 PM.

Temple is maintained so clean and neatly, found parking place near by the entrance.
      Around 2 hours we spent in the temple admiring the marvellous sculptures of Vijayanagara architecture.
      Being the holidays season temple had good amount of visitors, though we had a pleasant darshan.

Temple has a small garden and washroom facilities. This is a must visit temple if you like visiting historical places filled with beautiful sculptures and grand architecture. Few pictures take using my mobile. hope you like them.

• Mobile App downloads