India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Guest Vishu
On 12/5/2017 at 9:47 AM, Ranger said:

Thank you 

No timings, would suggest you to avoid the place during the night time. Early morning is the best time to visit.
No entry fee.

Why avoid at night time? Animals? Cops? Thugs? 

20 hours ago, Guest Vishu said:

Why avoid at night time? Animals? Cops? Thugs? 

It is better to avoid the place during the night. The place is very deserted and close to the Chincholi. How much ever safe we think it can be, there will always be a calculated risk :) 

• Like 1

To satiate our wanderlust, we set on an impromptu road trip albeit on bikes this time. Visited Chincholi wildlife sanctuary today morning. Though did not visit Chandrampalli dam, we spent quality time trekking and exploring the location.

IMG_20190210_070605.jpg.f30e9a86792eec3f1115fb58118e6cbe.jpg

IMG_20190210_071111.jpg.e8a83149da819ac6f689799081f1d29d.jpg

IMG_20190210_075657.jpg.557ea52dcbca577bc8802e115470abfa.jpg

IMG_20190210_080214.jpg.01a00ee8cebc7aede60e4b5195dbf616.jpg

Three musketeers:

IMG_20190210_085545.jpg.34471fae9e0d943e6238689c2c44912a.jpg

IMG_20190210_085742.jpg.41c1e9bed62745e3f0e32af48b08dd5e.jpg

IMG_20190210_072304.jpg

IMG_20190210_074433-PANO.jpg

Adios amigos:

IMG_20190210_080040.jpg

• Like 2

Lovely, You really are on a roll to explore the places around Hyderabad. What's next in line? Brilliant pictures btw :) 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KSK said:

we spent quality time trekking and exploring the location.

Beautiful pictures,
Any improvement in the place/facilities. 

Did you guys trek all the way down?
There was plenty of water during our visit. Looks like it is completly dry now. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sagar said:

Lovely, You really are on a roll to explore the places around Hyderabad. What's next in line? Brilliant pictures btw :) 

Thank you @sagar Yeah 😄, with no road trips (apart from team Baleno meets) whatsoever in 2018 due to professional constraints, I'm trying to make amends this year.

Next is, BOCH 8th meet @Chirala in March, and thereafter I'm going to visit a couple of other beaches and hope island. And of course, the list is very big this year ☺️.

18 hours ago, Ranger said:

Beautiful pictures,
Any improvement in the place/facilities. 

Did you guys trek all the way down?
There was plenty of water during our visit. Looks like it is completly dry now. 

Thank you @Ranger. Roads to sanctuary are good, and the place is deserted, not a single soul to be seen. The guard (who was speaking half Telugu and half Kannada) politely said it's not allowed to go down, so we went a couple of hundreds of mtrs along the trail and returned back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSK said:

The guard (who was speaking half Telugu and half Kannada) politely said it's not allowed to go down, so we went a couple of hundreds of mtrs along the trail and returned back.

That's nice but, the guard has warned you guys about the risk factor and hasn't restricted you based on rules is what I have understood. :D 

1 hour ago, KSK said:

I'm trying to make amends this year.

You should do a monsoon drive this August. It would be the best drive in your travel calendar this year :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sagar said:

@KSKCheck out the link above if you haven't. Something interesting.

That's one commendable, adventurous and wow-spiring trip by those guys. Always inspires me to explore more seeing these kinds of trip logs. Very good photography there as well.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shekar
      I did not travelled for three months and the traveller in side me is thirsty.
      Few plans to West Maharastra and Goa with friends did not materialised.

I had also planned a trip to Chitrakote falls with family friends but they were afraid of travelling in Chattisgarh.
      It was late night of 27th July, 2018 Friday and I was desperate to go to some place.
      I asked my wife and son Shall we go to Chitrakote Waterfalls? They said yes.

Rough route plan was with me. No bookings for night stay made. 

Got up early on 28-07-2018 Saturday and started from Home by 5.30 AM and reached Warangal by 7.30 AM.

I know the route up to Eturunagaram before Bhogatha and I know very well that once we cross Warangal,
      it is difficult to get any food. So we had Breakfast at Hotel Ashoka, Hanmakonda, once my favorite. Entered in to Mulugu road (from here entire roads are 2 lane) by 8.30 AM. 

Our original thought was to come back in the same route from Chitrakote but it proved wrong.
      Initially we thought of seeing Bhogatha falls in return journey so as to reach Chitrakote early.
      By 10.30 we were at Bhogatha Falls cross road and its only 1 Km from there. We thought lets have a look without wasting much time.

It proved to be good decision. 

• Our picks