India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

RedCruiser

Hyderabad international Auto Show 2017.

Hi All,

love for drives requires cars and this is where the necessity for cars, great cars rather arises. 

Hyderabad international Auto Show being held from 2nd to 4th December, 2017 at Hitex convention centre gives a good look at the cars. 

I went there today and so thought of sharing my experience and photos with my friends here on this forum.

• Time visited. 11am to 3 pm.
  • Venue. Hitex convention centre.
  • Has 2 halls with entry from gate no. 8
  • Ample parking.
  • Ticket fee Rs. 300/- valid for 2 days. I.e. today and tomorrow.  

IMG_20171202_114403569.jpg

IMG_20171202_115110498.jpg

• Like 1

That's a yellow Lamborghini parked outside the hall. Lots of exotic and vintage cars on display. One hall has regular passenger cars on display from Honda, Maruti, Hyundai Tata  etc with Vintage cars sharing space with them along with the owner's name and model on display. A Buick, Vintage Chevrolet and bikes too make their way.

IMG_20171202_120214969.jpg

IMG_20171202_120308310.jpg

IMG_20171202_120349412.jpg

IMG_20171202_120249034.jpg

• Like 2

But the star of the show was Audi. Displaying Audi R8 and A5 Cabriolet had everyone's attention especially when R8 was being being revved by one of the Audi  exhibitor. 

Both cost upward of 2 Crores each. :D

IMG_20171202_121112490.jpg

IMG_20171202_121203672.jpg

IMG_20171202_121220965.jpg

IMG_20171202_121248098.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing your experience about the Auto Expo 2017 @RedCruiser . I have heard that the lineup wasn't great this year from the organisers so, skipped my visit this year. I thiknk, it's high time they raise their bar in displaying more cars to the crowd who come to see the EXPO. :)

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing your experience@Redcruiser. As@Sagar said, i also heard about the line up and also came to know that most of the display exotic cars are still same from 2015.

It's high time for the organisation to upgrade and expand their show with more latest models. I think nowadays, more than Autoexpo we can see exotic cars on roads in action.

• Like 2

Great pictures and nice write up.

Participation level from the manufacturers is very low. 
Quality levels are going down every year. 

That old lambo at the entrance itself is a bad move. 

• Like 1