India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Ravi

Solo Sojourn! Hyderabad - Srisailam - Nalla Malla - Gandikota

Guest Reply to Ravi by Chaitali

MR Ravi, 

U really rock!! excellent description, excellent click..I use to travel alone..ur descriptions helped me a lot...thank u so much

Chaitali Goswami

Read this log again. Two solo drives stories doing rounds on the forum may plant a drive bug in my mind. 

Keep inspiring.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Indrasen
      Hello travelers,

I am planning for a trip from Hyderabad to Varanasi, does anyone has idea about which route to take? I have to visit Nagpur for sure.

Thanks in advance!!!
    • By BAK
      Hi , guys Bilal here this is my second post on India drive . Early I posted Hyderabad to Nuzividu the roads conditions are so good ,But now me and my childhood friends are planning to visit Machilipatnam.

Is there any interesting places to visit in Machilipatnam , which route should I prefer Vijayawada route or Tiruvuru Lakshmipuram route guys please give me the best suggestions.

• By Shekar
      I did not travelled for three months and the traveller in side me is thirsty.
      Few plans to West Maharastra and Goa with friends did not materialised.

I had also planned a trip to Chitrakote falls with family friends but they were afraid of travelling in Chattisgarh.
      It was late night of 27th July, 2018 Friday and I was desperate to go to some place.
      I asked my wife and son Shall we go to Chitrakote Waterfalls? They said yes.

Rough route plan was with me. No bookings for night stay made. 

Got up early on 28-07-2018 Saturday and started from Home by 5.30 AM and reached Warangal by 7.30 AM.

I know the route up to Eturunagaram before Bhogatha and I know very well that once we cross Warangal,
      it is difficult to get any food. So we had Breakfast at Hotel Ashoka, Hanmakonda, once my favorite. Entered in to Mulugu road (from here entire roads are 2 lane) by 8.30 AM. 

Our original thought was to come back in the same route from Chitrakote but it proved wrong.
      Initially we thought of seeing Bhogatha falls in return journey so as to reach Chitrakote early.
      By 10.30 we were at Bhogatha Falls cross road and its only 1 Km from there. We thought lets have a look without wasting much time.

It proved to be good decision. 

• By Musafir
      Hello trippers, Tell your top monsoon destinations from Hyderabad and why?

• Our picks