India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Sign in to follow this  
sagar

Exploring the Land of Fire & Ice - Road Trip in Iceland

Guest Bhavya Vatrapu

Very well documented!!! The photographs are breathtakingly beautiful. 

@sagar can someone pull me back from Iceland!! You literally took me to Iceland bro! I have put my laptop screen on to "Full Screen" mode and scrolled down through each picture!! Hats Off to each and every picture, Fantabulous job @Omik 

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:42 PM, Guest Bhavya Vatrapu said:

Very well documented!!! The photographs are breathtakingly beautiful. 

Thanks a lot Bhavya. You should soon do this. No postponing of it this time :D 

20 hours ago, Sridhar Tandra said:

@sagar can someone pull me back from Iceland!! You literally took me to Iceland bro! I have put my laptop screen on to "Full Screen" mode and scrolled down through each picture!! Hats Off to each and every picture, Fantabulous job @Omik 

That momentary pleasure when you directly see the beauty which nature offers to you is so much bliss. You have to do this soon @Sridhar Tandra. I shall try and help you in all the planning required if needed :) 

• Like 2

wow.. amazing pics.. looks like you covered the best of Iceland completely :) ..

How much was the overall expenses approx per head for this trip?

You guys must have done tremendous research to cover all these.. how easy was taking self drive and driving around?

You guys had good help from the locals ?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ksa171983 said:

wow.. amazing pics.. looks like you covered the best of Iceland completely :) ..

How much was the overall expenses approx per head for this trip?

You guys must have done tremendous research to cover all these.. how easy was taking self drive and driving around?

You guys had good help from the locals ?

Thank you @ksa171983 Yes, it indeed was the best road trip I did abroad. The whole trip costed us around 1.3L per head including shopping and Flights. We had done a good amount of research and planned everything on our own. You can really expect good amount of help from the locals as they are very friendly. Self driving a 4X4 is a must to experience the offroad trails and be on a safer side. But we did take a lot of risks driving a couple of full days into the deserted lands and fell out lucky enough to be safe. :D It was overall, one heck of an experience and I would definitely recommend you to do this trip some day :) 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, sagar said:

Thank you @ksa171983 Yes, it indeed was the best road trip I did abroad. The whole trip costed us around 1.3L per head including shopping and Flights. We had done a good amount of research and planned everything on our own. You can really expect good amount of help from the locals as they are very friendly. Self driving a 4X4 is a must to experience the offroad trails and be on a safer side. But we did take a lot of risks driving a couple of full days into the deserted lands and fell out lucky enough to be safe. :D It was overall, one heck of an experience and I would definitely recommend you to do this trip some day :) 

Will surely seek more and more info from you once me and my family is ready to do something so adventurous.. some of the pics F-road are scary .. sort of imagined myself there and thought.. what if the car broke down .. what if aliens invade us .. what if there is a catastrophe and what not..

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ksa171983 said:

Will surely seek more and more info from you once me and my family is ready to do something so adventurous.. some of the pics F-road are scary .. sort of imagined myself there and thought.. what if the car broke down .. what if aliens invade us .. what if there is a catastrophe and what not..

We have experienced a lot of adventures during our drive on the F-road .. We shall discuss them all in person when we guys catch up for a drive meet :) 

• Like 3

So dreamy! Speechless pictures accompanied by flawless elaboration on the details.. Best travel story I had come across.. Reading through the whole post made my day and I’m waiting for such another one from you.. Thanks a lot for sharing this 😅

• Like 2

12 hours ago, arifismyname said:

So dreamy! Speechless pictures accompanied by flawless elaboration on the details.. Best travel story I had come across.. Reading through the whole post made my day and I’m waiting for such another one from you.. Thanks a lot for sharing this 😅

Thanks a lot @arifismyname, Eagerly waiting for your next post too buddy :) 

• Like 1

Superbly drafted @sagar Just one stop on this page and the plan is set for one to do this road trip in Iceland. A special mention to all the details by you and mind blowing pictures by @Omik. Kudos to you guys. Never thought of doing this earlier and now I badly want to do this with my better half. 

Your story looks just like a fairy land. Thanks again for sharing :) 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mayank said:

Superbly drafted @sagar Just one stop on this page and the plan is set for one to do this road trip in Iceland. A special mention to all the details by you and mind blowing pictures by @Omik. Kudos to you guys. Never thought of doing this earlier and now I badly want to do this with my better half. 

Thank you @mayank. I'm sure your better half would keep pushing you until you book your tickets next.. :D But seriously, this will be a trip of your life time. Must do :) 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this