Hello fellow enthusiasts,   From last couple of month I have been planning a road trip from Hyderabad to Goa. Though I been to Goa last December for the new year celebration, but somehow google maps messed up the whole  trip and at some point of time I was driving on badly paved 8 feet wide road in some jungle which google considered the fastest(Google should also have an option to select 'Safe Roads'). Another issue I faced was the love of Karnataka for Speed breakers. So this time I am very much aware to be on the best route possible to avoid any such incidents. Some research online and on other forums yields the below routes.   Hyderabad - Goa Route 1 Gachibowli -> Zaheerabad -> Humnabad -> Gulbarg -> Vijaypura -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga     Route 2 Gachibowli -> Deosugur -> Raichur -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga   Route 3 Gachibowli -> Pargi -> Mudhol -> Shahabad -> Jevargi -> Sindagi -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga   Which is the best route in terms of road condition at present? I hope to have better knowledge before I leave for Goa this time.   Also I want to know any Route via Maharashtra is suitable? If If after Vijayapura I can drive into Maharashtra and then to Goa.   Route 4 Hyderabad --> Jadcherla --> Raichur --> Lingsugur --> Mudgal --> Hungund  --> Bagalkot --> Belgavi --> Kanakumbi --> Bicholim --> Baga (Goa)   Please Suggest. Thanks in advance.   Best places to visit in Goa and accommodation information  https://www.india-drive.com/index.php?/topic/9-go-goa-gone-hyderabad-to-goa/   ~Sam