India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

SSSS

HYDERABAD to GOA - Best route at present?

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE BEST ROUTE  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Best Route for Hyderabad to Goa (Baga)

• Gachibowli -> Zaheerabad -> Humnabad -> Kalaburgai -> Vijaypura -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga  
    • Gachibowli -> Deosugur -> Raichur -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga
    • Gachibowli -> Pargi -> Mudhol -> Shahabad -> Jevargi -> Sindagi -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga
    • Hyderabad --> Jadcherla --> Raichur --> Lingsugur --> Mudgal --> Hungund --> Bagalkot --> Belgavi --> Kanakumbi --> Bicholim --> Baga (Goa)

13 hours ago, Guest kannaiah said:

Hi Sagar

Can we go in a gear-less bike from Hyderabad to Goa
route is Hyderabad - Mahbooobnager - Raichur - Belgaum - Goa

We are planning to start at 2pm in the afternoon and without night halt anywhere!

Also any tips would be helpful.

Hi Kannaiah,

You can do this quite well on your gearless vehicle but you have to be very watchful about the highway traffic and your very long travel time :) 

If it's possible I would recommend you to start off early in the morning and as suggested by @Ranger I would recommend you to take the route via Kalaburagi instead of the route via Kalaburagi.

Be very cautious while you ride in the ghats region as it is going to be very dark. And I be a little dicey in saying this that it's definitely not safe during the night as you might have to pass through isolated regions in the dark :) 

Do let us know after you are done with your trip. Waiting for an inspiring story from your end :D 

• Like 5

Guest Devraj

I m travelling tomorrow from hyderabad to goa via humnabad bagalkot route. Just wanted to know  if I have to go thru vijayapura or can just move from kalaburagi to bagalkot directly. TIA

15 hours ago, Guest Devraj said:

I m travelling tomorrow from hyderabad to goa via humnabad bagalkot route. Just wanted to know  if I have to go thru vijayapura or can just move from kalaburagi to bagalkot directly. TIA

Hi Devraj, You don't have touch Vijayapura.. You can drive down directly towards Bagalkot via Kalaburagi.. That's the best options you've got :) 

• Like 3

So the new best route is Via Kalaburgai?
Even I heard from one of friend that Raichur road is under construction!

Kindly avoid Raichur route.

• Like 3

Latest update :(from last weekend)

Hyderabad - Zaheerabad - Humnabad - Kalaburgai - Bagalkot - Belgaum - Dodamarg - Baga

Except for few bad stretches after Kalaburgai.

The road is pretty decent!

Chorla Ghat : Bad

Amboli Ghat : Bad

Stick to Dodamarg route.

• Like 5

Guest Amit

I am going to north Goa and planning to on 13th Oct morning (4am). Pls recommend Best route without speed breakers and non tiring. Traveling with kids. I am confused. Help appreciated

12 hours ago, Guest Amit said:

I am going to north Goa and planning to on 13th Oct morning (4am). Pls recommend Best route without speed breakers and non tiring. Traveling with kids. I am confused. Help appreciated

Hi Amit, 4 AM is the best time for you to start to Goa.

Gachibowli -> Zaheerabad -> Humnabad -> Kalaburgai -> Vijaypura -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga 

The above is the best recommended route for you as per the available road conditions. All the roads to Goa are actually messed up but this is a lot best compared to the rest of the options.

You should be reaching your destination by 6 or 7 PM considering both breakfast and lunch breaks in between.

Drive safe and Happy journey. Do update us back on your experience about the road conditions after you get done with your trip...

• Like 4

Guest Amit
9 hours ago, sagar said:

Hi Amit, 4 AM is the best time for you to start to Goa.

Gachibowli -> Zaheerabad -> Humnabad -> Kalaburgai -> Vijaypura -> Bagalkot -> Belgavi -> Baga 

The above is the best recommended route for you as per the available road conditions. All the roads to Goa are actually messed up but this is a lot best compared to the rest of the options.

You should be reaching your destination by 6 or 7 PM considering both breakfast and lunch breaks in between.

Drive safe and Happy journey. Do update us back on your experience about the road conditions after you get done with your trip...

Thanks Sagar. This sincerely helps

11 hours ago, Guest Amit said:

Thanks Sagar. This sincerely helps

Please update when you are done with the trip.
One of my colleague is planning to do it on next weekend. 

• Like 1

Guest Shaji

I am travelling to North Goa from Hyderabad next week. Which is the best route option ? Travelling in my polo with my family. 

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, Guest Shaji said:

Which is the best route option ?

Hi Shaji,

North Goa  ->  Belgavi ->  Bagalkot -> Vijaypura -> Kalaburgai -> Humnabad -> Zaheerabad -> Gachibowli 

The above is the current best route to Goa.. I would recommend you to start during the early hours around 5 AM atleast for your drive to be stress free..

• Like 2

Dear All,

I completed my Goa Trip this week.  My observations summarised as below.

Route :

Onward: Hyderabad-Humnabad-Gulbarga (Night Halt) -Bijapur- Mudhol - Gandhiglaj- Amboli-Sawantwadi -Arpora Baga.

Return : Baga-Chorla-Belgaum-Gaddanakeri cross (Bagalkot Outskirts) - Bijapur -Gulbarga (Night Halt) -Humnabad -Hyderabad.

Road:

Onward Journey:  Between Humnabad to Gulbarga there is one narrow bridge (one vehicle can pass at any time) & not more than 5 locations where there is diversion due to road work. You have to be literally on the edge if it is dark  (Due to diversion & deep excavation), should be very well manageable in day light. Between Bijapur & mudhol , few bad stretches are  there.  The Road from  sankeshwar till Amboli is  bad & I don't see  any repair work currently happening. Due to monsoon, they are even worse.

Return Journey : The Roads on Chorla ghat are very good in comparison with Amboli (Very few bad patches). Belgaum to gaddankeri cross (bagalkot) is very good. From Bagalkot to Bijapur i.e last 30 KM towards Bijapur, huge Road work is going on & literally speed is reduced. 

Other than these few observation, overall road condition is good. Hyderabad to Humnabad is the only 4 lane, everything else is normal double road highway without any dividers , but many of them with very good white boundary markers.

Don't always trust google I mean, it always  tries to show the shorter village roads rater than   Highways, for example: NH 50 directly connects, Gulbarga-Bijapur-Bagalkot, But google shows a route Gulbarga - Gangapur-Sindagi-Devar hippargi-Basavan bagewadi-Bagalkot, which is 20-30 KM shorter, but not sure of the road conditions.  You have to do a full preparation with interim stops to be feed into the google as stops, so that you are always on highways.

Also having a Car in Goa, is very helpfull.

Edited by p3k
Spelling Check
  • Like 4

Dear All,

I completed my Goa Trip this week.  My observations summarised as below.

Route :

Onward: Hyderabad-Humnabad-Gulbarga (Night Halt) -Bijapur- Mudhol - Gandhiglaj- Amboli-Sawantwadi -Arpora Baga.
Return : Baga-Chorla-Belgaum-Gaddanakeri cross (Bagalkot Outskirts) - Bijapur -Gulbarga (Night Halt) -Humnabad -Hyderabad.

Road:
Onward Journey:  Between Humnabad to Gulbarga there is one narrow bridge (one vehicle can pass at any time) & not more than 5 locations where there is diversion due to road work. You have to be literally on the edge if it is dark  (Due to diversion & deep excavation), should be very well manageable in day light. Between Bijapur & mudhol , few bad stretches are  there.  The Road from  sankeshwar till Amboli is  bad & I don't see  any repair work currently happening. Due to monsoon, they are even worse.

Return Journey : The Roads on Chorla ghat are very good in comparison with Amboli (Very few bad patches). Belgaum to gaddankeri cross (bagalkot) is very good. From Bagalkot to Bijapur i.e last 30 KM towards Bijapur, huge Road work is going on & literally speed is reduced. 

Other than these few observation, overall road condition is good. Hyderabad to Humnabad is the only 4 lane, everything else is normal double road highway without any dividers , but many of them with very good white boundary markers.

Don't always trust google I mean, it always  tries to show the shorter village roads rater than   Highways, for example: NH 50 directly connects, Gulbarga-Bijapur-Bagalkot, But google shows a route Gulbarga - Gangapur-Sindagi-Devar hippargi-Basavan bagewadi-Bagalkot, which is 20-30 KM shorter, but not sure of the road conditions.  You have to do a full preparation with interim stops to be feed into the google as stops, so that you are always on highways.

Also having a Car in Goa, is very helpfull.

Thank you for the update.
Very helpful information.
  • Like 1

Guest Road trip from Hyd to GOA

Hi Guys,

We went on a road trip in the month of November, 2018. We have taken the road Hyderabad --> Raichur - -> Belgaum ---> Goa.

Sincere advice , if at all you are planning to take this road trip,

I would rather suggest to drop the plan.

There is road work in progress right now and the roads are in the worst possible condition you can imagine.

Also the route from Raichur to Goa has unlimited number of speed breakers , honestly , you can call them a two storied speed breakers, if you miss looking at one breaker, your car will tear into two parts from the center. So imagine.

The max speed on an average for this trip is 30 kmph if you take this route.

Along with that, there are too many check points.

Police will stop you every 1 hour. So guys, ensure not to take this route atleast for the next 1 year .

I did the same research before I started the trip, however no one ever mentioned the conditions of the road except the routes that we can take. So this road is HELL .

Don't ever think of taking this route in any case .

Instead take the one that goes from Zaheerabad , hubbli - goa .

We have taken that route while returning , though it is long compared to other routes, you have very good road and driving conditions.

So all the best guys, enjoy your trip.

6 hours ago, Guest Road trip from Hyd to GOA said:

Instead take the one that goes from zaheerabad , hubbli - goa . We have taken that route while returning , though it is long compared to other routes, you have very good road and drving conditions.

Hey thanks a lot for updating us back on the route conditions in this route. This will surely help a lot of road trippers planning their trip to Goa. How many hours have you consumed taking the route via Raichur ?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Guest Road trip from Hyd to GOA said:

Thank you for the update. 

Hyderabad to Goa roads are always a mess.

That is the reason we created a poll. 

Capture.PNG

Best route keeps on changing from time to time.

Once this Raichur sections is completed, people say it is the best route.

It is a mess every year.

In 2012 we faced same situation near the ghat section of Goa.

We couldn't cross 20kmph for 3 hours, it was mess and pathetic experience. 

Present best route from Hyderabad to Goa Via Zaheerabad 

Avoid Raichur route.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Guest Road trip from Hyd to GOA said:

This is the major problem with Hyderabad to Goa route.

Always consider latest updates.

I think this post is up to date. 

This is very helpful for my office mates.

If I hear Goa and road trip combo, I share this page.

Hoping they will have a clue on which route to take. 

It keeps on changing. Don't follow Google maps blindly.

check the route options on this post and set the maps accordingly. 

I would suggest members to update the page regular. Once you are done with the trip.

It will help many readers. 

Thank you. 

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

Just came back from Goa after 5 days, thanks to all the inputs from you people I could plan my journey effectively and execute it safely.

To help out others here are my inputs

From Hyderabad to Goa I took

HYDERABAD - ZAHEERABAD - HUMNABAD - KALABURAGI (OUTER RING ROAD) - JEVARGI - VIJAYPURA - BAGALKOT - BELGAUM - CHORLA GHAT - KANKUMBI - BICHOLIM - BAGA BEACH PARKING.

Total distance travelled was 678 kms in 12 hrs starting in morning 0500 in XUV 500 and reaching at Baga Beach hotel at 1700h.

The journey from Ibrahim Bagh to Kalaburagi where we took our first break for food at 0700 was a bliss with vehicle continuously at 120-130kmph, the journey was resumed through ring road to Jevargi again at same pace upto Vijaypura Bypass.

The travel from Vijaypura Bypass upto SK Bellubi Circle was a pain for the car as well driver and passengers, the road was under construction and all broken, then upto Bagalkot and further upto Belgaum the vehicle could do 120-130kmph.

After Belgaum on the Chorla ghat road again the bad road and traffic returned back, the road was broken, narrow and large vehicles will reduce your speed to crawl!!

There was no joy in the Ghats to drive with road being very bad.

Once you cross the Ghats and come to see some plain roads, the condition improved although the traffic was high.

The biggest threat were the Speed Breakers in Karnataka specially from Bagalkot to Belgaum,

I was wondering at the ingenuity of the people of Karnataka to have made all types of them lie, tyre busters, axle benders, rim benders, turn turtle and the magnificent catapult ones, in case you missed one you can become pilot with your vehicle in the air competing with other aerial vehicles😄

While returning back I took the following route

BAGA BEACH - MAPUSA - DODAMARG - TILARI NAGAR - YASHWANTNAGAR (VIA SH-130) - BELGAUM - BAGALKOT - SK BELLUBI CIRCLE (KOLHAR) - RIGHT TURN - TELGI - NEAR NTPC PLANT (VIA SH-124) - LEFT TURN ONTO NH 50 (NEAR ANUP HOTEL MARKED ON GOOGLE MAPS) - VIJAYPURA - JEVARGI - KALABURAGI - HUMNABAD - ZAHEERABAD - SHANKAR PALLI - IBRAHIM BAGH

This route was very scenic in the ghats after Mapusa with virtually zero traffic, the roads were a shade better but due to no traffic you could at least concentrate on the road, through the forest wild buffaloes were sighted and morning fog was also there, this route is slightly steeper onto the western side, but once you climb upto the plateau, the road runs straight for longer stretches.

The patch from Yashwantnagar to Belguam is slightly bad, but once you cross Belgaum the same story of 120-130kmph starts  and ends at Hyderabad only.

The vehicle is to be kept clear of big potholes which suddenly appears, to avoid that you require a alert co-driver with you in the front, speed breakers are to be dealt with caution all the times. while coming back too I took 12 hrs starting at 0600 and reaching at 1800.

This is a practical review with route mentioning the exact names as on Google maps to help you see the route instantly on the maps on your phone.

Guys hope you all have a nice road trip and enjoy the trip to Goa to the fullest, I extend my sincere thanks to all the bloggers here who helped me plan my journey.

Thank you all

regards

Happy and Safe Roads ahead to all of you

Adarsh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ADARSH said:

To help out others here are my inputs

Welcome on board Adarsh.

Thank you for posting the details.

Very few people post after they are done with the trip.

You information is definitely helpful for other members. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, Guest HYDERABAD TO GOA AND BACK said:

Hi Guys,

Just came back from Goa after 5 days, thanks to all the inputs from you people I could plan my journey effectively and execute it safely.

to helpout others here are my inputs

That's pretty much a detailed review of the current road conditions between Hyderabad and Goa.

Thanks a lot for sharing your recent update on the route to Goa @ADARSH :)

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LoneRanger
      Precursor to the Trip: 
      Mr.Daddy calls me up on Oct 2nd in the evening. 

Daddy : I had to work today , who the hell works on Gandhi jayanthi? They don't even sell Liquor today. 
      Me : Chill Macha , we chose this job. And have to take everything it throws at us. 
      Daddy: I need some relaxation , plan something for the weekend. 
      Me : Hmm, lets go to Bhuvanagiri Fort, I have been meaning to trek that fort since childhood. 
      Daddy: Done. 

The plan has been made , but could not be executed the Dussehra weekend, due to the obvious reasons. Our Wives would let us go on a trek on a festival day. And i totally forgot about it , till 12th When Mr.Daddy messages to ask me if i'm available to do the trek on 13th (Sunday). I said yes , and the trip was on. 

Hill Fort of Bhuvanagiri: 
      If you have ever have traveled to Warangal by road or by train you would not miss this small fort on top of the hill. I remember watching the hill for the first time as a kid, from a train window, on my way to Hyderabad. Since then i was always fascinated by this small fort and it was my long lasting desire to trek to the top of it.  

The fort is constructed in the 10th century A.D by Tribhuvanamalla Vikramaditya VI. That makes this fort atleast 1000 years old. In contrast Golconda fort is 400 years old. And Since it is built by Tribhuvanamalla , the fort is called Tribhuvanagiri , Which latter became Bhuvanagiri and with the Persian and Urdu influence of the local kings became Bhongir. The fort was built on a small egg shaped hill, and there were small steps cut into the rock to climb up to the fort. 

Drive To The Fort:
      I started at 8:30 A.M on Sunday morning , and started towards Mr.Daddy's home in Manikonda, Hyderabad. I picked him up and on the way we stopped at Organic hotel to have breakfast. After having quick breakfast we took the ORR to reach Warangal Highway.
      (Organic Hotel , where we had or break Fast) 

As there was no hurry , we mostly drove in the middle lane at 80KMPH max speed, The ORR charged us 140/- to get down at Warangal high way, And soon after that we had to pay another toll on the highway, We took a to and fro pass for 140/- and went on our way. The toll has dedicated lanes for fastag , and if you still don't have one Get one ASAP. 

As soon as you cross the toll gate and proceed further , you see something like this (Image is taken from Wiki) 
      With the help of google maps we reached the entry point of the fort. There are two gates to get into , one for regular tourists and another for rock climbing school in the premises. There is ample space to park 8-10 cars. We parked our car , proceeded to the shop next to the ticket counter bought ourselves a water bottle & moved to ticket counter to buy our tickets. Ticket cost for Adults is rs: 10/- per head.

The Rock has steps cut into it , which looks fairly a recent addition to the 1000 year old Hill Fort. We started our climb from this point. 

The weather forecast for Bhongir on that day was partially cloudy and with intermittent rains. But Sun god has different plans for us. It was hot and the rock reflected the heat. After a brief walk , we ended up at the first gateway to the fort. There was some shade and i sat there for a couple of minutes. 
      (The first gateway , where you will find some shade.) 

After the first rest stop , there is enough tree cover and it was a little cloudy , we reached the second Gateway in some time. 

The distance between the second and third Gateway is not much , but there is a increase in elevation. We soon reached the third gateway , and the the view looked like this after crossing the third gateway. 

From here there is no tree cover , and to my bad luck there is no cloud cover either.  From here ,  if you walked towards right from the path , you would find some ruins. This signifies that you have reached level 1. From here the path goes on to the top of the hill. We kept on walking and discussing on how ingeniously the architect of the fort has constructed multiple Dams to conserve rain water. 

(Level 1 ruins towards the left of the picture and Check Dams to conserve towards the right of the Picture) 

From here the walk way is very steep , one has to be careful. And this can be slippery during rains. 

(Steep Walk way , with stairs cut into the rock, Rails installed in the modern era for support, Another Check Dam towards right and Mr.Daddy gauging on how far we have to go)

After this i was completely exhausted , and stopped at every 5-10 minutes on the pretext of taking pictures 😛 ,  Approximately after an hour we started , we reached the top of the fort. 
      (Celebratory pic of climbing the hill, My smile will tell you how happy i was on the top, the cannon at the back might be a late addition to the fort , as they were developed only in 15th century) 

There are three structures at the top of the Hill , one ruined old fort , and two other government buildings , with Cellular tower on top of one. The other building was build on top adjacent to an old well. (The Pic of the fort). 

The views from the top of the hill are simply amazing. Google maps told us that we were 1000 meters above MSL. Below are a few pics of the views from the fort. 

(You can spot Bhongir Railway station , from where i first saw this magnificent Hill Fort. Also , at the bottom right , notice how Dams were constructed to save water.)

(Another pond , and the fort wall at a distance)

We explored the whole place for an hour , found a small entrance and a staircase, just out of curiosity i went in and started climbing the stairs , and Mr.Daddy followed me. 
      The stairs took us to the top of the fort. There is no higher point in Bhongir Than this.  

(The fort view from behind)

(Me after conquering the fort, instead of a sword i posed with an Umbrella, modern day weapon to fight the soldiers of the nature) 
      By 2 o clock we were hungry and decided to descend, as soon as we thought of of it , we could see dark clouds manifest out of no where and weather became cloudy and pleasant.  I wonder where these clouds were when i was climbing up the hill.   

We climbed down, and there were 6 other cars parked in the parking. We went to the shop next to ticket counter had another bottle of water. Went to a nearby restaurant in Bhongir and had our lunch. After and uneventful lunch , we started back to Hyderabad , and it started raining just as we were ready to leave Bhongir. 
      Tips for Trek to the Top : 
      Carry your own water one bottle per person. Carry an umbrella , Sun or Rain it will help you a lot.  Avoid Summers , It was tiring to climb in October Sun. Imagine April Sun beating down on you.   
      Suggest to go in groups, Half of the time i was engrossed in deep conversations with Mr.Daddy , and didn't feel the tiredness. 
      Wear shoes and avoid Slippers and Flip flops at all costs

PS: For those who are wondering , why i call him Daddy , You can find the explanation in my previous write up

• By rkamal
      This Dussehra holidays we planned a long road trip to Coimbatore in our EcoSport.

Thanks to India-Drive members, especially @sagar @Ranger for suggesting trip route and staying food options along the route. 

Day -1:

We started around 4 AM from Miyapur, Hyderabad. Drive till Anantapur is quite familiar to me, as i have driven this route many times.

Drive was excellent with good pleasant weather, around 9:30 AM We reached Anantapur for breakfast at Club RuRu.

Food was good as well as the service and atmosphere. After some nice breakfast we started towards Bangalore, as we approach the outskirts of the city traffic made us slow down, and also the fear of over-speeding and getting fined made me cautious, kept at 60-80 speeds reached Devanahalli around 12:30 PM.

Our EcoSport flyaudio gave us this route which bypassed the traffic areas of the city (silkboard, electronic city) and took us to the sarjapura main road and joined on the NH just after the electronic city. The route we took to bypass the city is quite scenic and some places were narrow roads. and in some parts very rough roads (2-4 KM) with construction work is ongoing. I am attaching the route map for reference.

Around 2:30 we reached Hosur outskirts, despite being a Sunday afternoon the road is filled with heavy vehicles occupying all the lanes and made us slow down, managed to reach a good restaurant which serves good tamil meals by 3:00 PM.

The food was good and hot. after staying so long out of Tamilnadu we always look forward to eating in Tamilnadu hotels, glad we could make it for lunch.

After lunch started the journey towards Salem, Roads were quite good and smooth but not as wide as Hyderabad-bangalore highway. Not a pleasant experience as the vehicles seems to be in hurry and not giving space occupying all lanes, had to be very patient to outmatch the city buses.

Kept a average speed of 60-80 KM reached Salem, thought have a break at Salem, but due to some politicians visit (i am guessing its CM visiting his native Town) the roads were filled with cops asking us not to stop and keep left. At some places the cops were confusing us with their directions, over all a confused environment, but good thing is they reroute the heavy vehicles like lorries and trucks to some other route, so we had a clear road ahead of us.

The only catch is we couldn't stop for the tea break. And it started drizzling once we past Salem, it's almost 7 PM, and those rerouted trucks joined us back while we are nearing Coimbatore making our last leg of journey more interesting  At Komarapalayam we stopped for some hot Badam Milk and much needed break.

After that it was nice to drive to the coimbatore city with with lit wide roads, reached around 9:15 PM to Sungam cross roads, Coimbatore. After parked the vehicle and went inside the house all of us were feeling that still we are moving. From morning 4 to night 9 this makes my longest distance driven in a day. (960 KM says speedometer)

We visited the famous GeDee Car museum, Coimbatore. the beauty of the museum is we can see so many vintage cars at one place which are maintained so good.

Checkout few pics:

• By Musafir
      Hello trippers, Tell your top monsoon destinations from Hyderabad and why?

• By travel.rtc
      *** Even Though this Travel is done back in march ,  by Sleeper Bus and Flight - I think its eligible to get into this Section as I would post pictures  of Road and Few Places of interest. ***

Well The Most Asked Question either in ID whatsApp or Facebook  - Which Route is Best from Hyderabad to Goa and Back.
       -- Teaser Pic

This was done in March and my friend  had to attend an Meeting in Goa - He booked ticket for me But I have  missed out the flight from Hyderabad became blessing in disguise .
       I have booked  VRL travels Sleeper coach Bus to reach Goa the Next day where I could enjoy the journey and being a road enthusiast I preferred sitting in Cabin and Enjoy instead of the sleeper Berth - somehow i felt the sleeper berth cramp and bumpy 
      Bus was scheduled at 19:00 hrs Departure and boarding was at Lakdikapul , where a mini bus took all of us to Aaramgarh , Reached Aaramgarh by 19:00 , but had to wait about half-an hour for the Bus to arrive   .
                      Bus was almost Full and it is due to they have adjusted passengers who booked AC  Seater bus into here   - Where as I have paid 1700+ for sleeper Bus and people who booked 800Rs Ticket were fortunate enough to get into sleeper Bus
      - Picked up a passenger in between , near Shamshabad and slowly Bus picked up and reached a Dhaba Near Jadcherla  for Dinner Break - I had food packed from home and as per fellow passengers food was pathetic and hotel was just OK.
      -- Bu Stared from Jadcherla and took Mahabubnagar road  and below route was taken
        MahabubNagar - Raichur - Madgal - BagalKot- Belgaum - ChorlaGhat - Goa
      -- Below was the Road condition
      Hyderabad - MahabubNagar : Road was Good
      MahabubNagar - Raichur : Road works were on then and little diversions too
      Raichur - Madgal - Bagalkot : Its double road and we have to get down whenever an bigger vehicle or 4 wheeler came from opposite end  and Needless to say while in Karnataka Expect many speed breakers too ..
      Bagalkot - Belgaum : Road was good .. Reached early in the Morning - Hence it was easy to cross Belgaum

Belgaum to Start of the Ghat Road - it was double road and being early morning there was some truck traffic and also travel buses reaching Belgaum , Many people were doing walking /jogging by the side of the road and seen some people doing Yoga too  
      Needs to be careful while driving at the stretch
      --- Once reaching the start of the Ghat Bus has stopped at decent Hotel for Bio Break and it was around 6:00 A:M in the Morning.
      It took around 3 hours to reach Goa [Private Buses Parking Yard] as road was through Ghats  , Some rural villages and little delay at check posts - Being Morning time encountered little traffic reaching Goa ]

Stayed a Hotel Govia Homes Near Candolim Beach - Hotel was home stay kind and had good swimming pool - Able to tour only Candolim and Baga Beaches and a guided tour with mini bus provided 
       All beaches that i have toured were well maintained maximum care is taken to avoid plastic - even though boozing is not allowed at sea shore near by Beaches but i could see few people doing that 

Goa is Pretty costly and Bargain is the funda works here - never hesitate to bargain if you are shopping in the shops road by and Near beaches too
      Food is pathetic and costly especially people from Telangana and Andhra would find food not so good , me being vegetarian has less options to chose and my friends who took non veg said its pathetic and not for spice lovers ..I have seen few people from TS and AP getting Induction stoves and cooking as they found food very very waste in taste .

-- I think there is very much to explore in Goa Beyond Beaches and Booze , something that always pulls back to the place may be its weather , people  or its picturesque locations and Beautiful Beaches   - that might be the reason people  always wants to make it despite of the hard roads and other reasons like cost and stay options - There is always something more left to explore in Goa as per the conversations with people and foreigners who were visiting for nth time who are always finding a new place and Goa wears  different colors accordingly to the different seasons

• Our picks