Jump to content
India-Drive
  • Welcome!

    Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Sign in to follow this  
rakeshgongalla

Hyderabad to South India, photolog

Recommended Posts

The best ever road we took, Bangalore-Mysore road we did around 180, by the way we were driving  VW Ameo auto
 

I am retired at 30 my life s dedicated to travel

I couldn't make any of your drives because I was on other drives / trips

I did Andaman (30 days) by ship n fly, Ooty, wayanard, jaipur, jodhpur, jaisalmer, Delhi, haridwar, rishikesh, amritsar, pehalgham, gulmarg, sonmarg, Zozilla pass, vizag, maridimilli, Bangalore, coorg, gokarna, Goa, dandelli, jog falls.


Travelling is my life.


 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rakeshgongalla said:

The best ever road we took, Bangalore-Mysore road we did around 180, by the way we were driving  VW Ameo auto


Ameo automatic is fun to drive, seven speed auto is super quick.
 

1 hour ago, rakeshgongalla said:

I am retired at 30 my life s dedicated to travel


Nice to hear that, Bold step which many people couldn't take due to commitments. 

 

1 hour ago, rakeshgongalla said:

I did Andaman (30 days) by ship n fly, Ooty, wayanard, jaipur, jodhpur, jaisalmer, Delhi, haridwar, rishikesh, amritsar, pehalgham, gulmarg, sonmarg, Zozilla pass, vizag, maridimilli, Bangalore, coorg, gokarna, Goa, dandelli, jog falls.


Wow, that is a huge list!
Keep going.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×