India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

• Similar Content

• By ADITYAAA
      Here's my query regarding the road trip from Hyderabad to Goa in a car.
      I need suggestions of the routes and any stop by places or spots to visit.  
      Helpfully with food places to have breakfast, lunch and dinner ( which probably may be in Goa)  and since this will be in July 2019
      I need some latest suggestions please.

TIA
    • By RoyallyAditya
      Need route information from Hyderabad to Kanyakumari.
      Planning to  include Arunachalam, Pondicherry, Rameshwarm,Madhurai. etc

Please share your inputs and route plans. 
    • By Musafir
      We recently had a trip from Hyderabad to Bidar. Me with my wife and two other friends started at morning 6  o'clock and returned to Hyderabad by 6:45 pm. 

Trip Details:
      Date: 29 June 2019
      Places Visited: Bidar Fort, Rangeen Mahal, Guru Nanak Jhira Sahib
      Route: Madhapur - Chanda Nagar - Zaheerabad - Bidar Fort
      Distance Covered: 266.4 km

There was plan to visit Bidar along with Gulberga but we canceled Gulberga as we wanted to have a one day trip without hassle. Its just start of monsoon so weather was cool and while returning it rained little. So overall it was a nice trip. Attaching few pictures taken.

Inner Ring Road, Bidar

Bidar Fort and Rangeen Mahal

Gurudwara Nanak Jhira
      Bahamani Tombs

Hazrath Multani Baba Dargah

Breakfast: At Hyderabad Delight Restaurant. They have all south indian items like idli, dosa, puri. Food was tasty and good. Irani tea was awesome. Car parking is available. 

Lunch: At Royal Anmol Deluxe Family Restaurant. We had Dum Biryani and Chicken Drumstick. Good ambiance and food quantity but taste was average. There is a small car parking but you have to park on road side if you are travelling on weekends.

For info about upcoming trips follow us.
      instagram: musafir_ds

Hope you have liked our topic.
      Thanks
      Musafir
  • Our picks