India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Hyderabad to Bangalore road trip guide  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Best hotels on Hyderabad to Bangalore highway.

• Palm arabia, near shamshabad
    • Hill park drive-in, Mehboobnagar
    • M Food court, Balanagar
    • Food Pyramid, Kothakota
    • Hotel Blue moon, Ananthapur
    • Hyderabad chef, Ananthapur
    • Hotel Suraj Grand, Kurnool
    • Bharati 97 food and fuel, Mahbub nagar
  2. 2. Ananthapur to Bangalore

• Swagath delicacy, Chickaballapur
    • Nandi Upachar, Devenahalli
    • Kamat Upachar, Chickaballapur
    • NH7 Refuel
  3. 3. Best fuel pumps between Hyderabad to Bangalore

• Relaince petrol, Dhone
    • Note: Never had any issues with fuel quality, but felt Reliance has good quality fuel.
  4. 4. Toll details

• Total toll gates : 9
    • Total price : 735/-

14 hours ago, ksa171983 said:

I second this.. i reached there almost by 8 to 9 am all 3 times i drove and perfect time to hog and then continue the drive..

Exactly.. Hill park drive-in and M-hotel are reached a way too early. Food Pyramid would be perfect for the breakfast time. My 2nd option would be hotel blue moon in Ananthapur.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sridhar Tandra said:

I think we should add Amazon Kitchens @Kurnool to the list. Food was good, decent parking space and washrooms

Absolutely @Sridhar Tandra. I loved what I have ordered at this place. 'Amazon kitchens' en-route Kurnool while travelling from Bangalore can be a place for food lovers with an interesting menu on the card :)

• Like 2

On 7/11/2018 at 5:18 PM, Sridhar Tandra said:

I think we should add Amazon Kitchens @Kurnool to the list. Food was good, decent parking space and washrooms

Agree on it.
Food is very good.

Sharing gps location of Amazon Kitchens.
https://goo.gl/maps/jcQXgzNA2JF2

IMG_2713-02.jpeg

Anyone tried Palm arabia near shamshabad?

They have very interesting lights. 

• Like 3

Hi @ranger, I have been to Palm arabiana restaurant with my friends after one of them got his new brezza  few weeks ago. This place has different restaurants in a single one with so many activities. We had our dinner at Kabul Darbar and Tea at Chai point which are commonly with in the same compound. The tastes were good and this location is pretty big which has everything in food that you can ask for. :) 

• Like 2

On 3/15/2018 at 11:25 AM, Pralay said:

Thanks mate.. Hope my post or our forum will continue to help all the users as effectively as ever!

Cheers!

:)

Agree brothers ....Hyderabad to Bangalore does not need any introduction or route condition updates. This could be one of the best Highway among the other highways in India.... I have driven more than 20 times  in this stretch in different times (morning,evening,whole night)  in last 5 years and every time is it is stress free.Last time in MAY-2018 , I started from HYDERABAD at evening 8:30 and reaches in MARATHAHALLI at 4:45 AM with dinner at M-FOOD COURT.

Not only till Bangalore but till Kanyakumari this highway is in excellent condition. In this highway pay the toll and enjoy the drive. The NH-44 stretch from NAGPUR to KANYAKUMARI is fantastic though I am not sure how it is after NAGPUR towards North side. The toll amount has increased a little across  all the toll gates...between HYDERABAD to BANGALORE..As per my last drive from HYD to BANGALORE in MAY-2018 , I paid around Rs.750 till last Toll DEVANHALLI.

There are numerous food outlets across the entire stretch from HYDERABAD to BANGALORE .....Sometime I used to get confuse where to take food.. ...FOOD PYRAMID AMBIENCE is good but Food Taste was not good. I ordered two Veg Curry and One Chicken Biryani and One Chicken curry but all were full of Chilly ...We could Hardly eat anything . Conversly I found M-FOOD COURT is good. While returning from Bangalore , I found NANDI UPCHAR is a very IDEAL place for BREAKFAST .

• Like 3

@BORNDRIVER, You should try out this new place named Amazon kitchens in this route on your return to Hyderabad from Bangalore too.. Food is great over there :) 

For reference, Please check out the picture shared by @Ranger :) 

• Like 1

Sure Sagar ....Locked. Seems to be a nice place.....I will try this during my next trip to Puttaparthi/Banglaore. Just for information apart from Bangalore, I frequently drive to Puttaparthi (at least twice/thrice a year) to Lord Satya Sai Baba Ashram....We are devotee of Lord Satya Sai Baba....So NH-44 is like my 2nd home......😀😀😀😀

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shekar
      I did not travelled for three months and the traveller in side me is thirsty.
      Few plans to West Maharastra and Goa with friends did not materialised.

I had also planned a trip to Chitrakote falls with family friends but they were afraid of travelling in Chattisgarh.
      It was late night of 27th July, 2018 Friday and I was desperate to go to some place.
      I asked my wife and son Shall we go to Chitrakote Waterfalls? They said yes.

Rough route plan was with me. No bookings for night stay made. 

Got up early on 28-07-2018 Saturday and started from Home by 5.30 AM and reached Warangal by 7.30 AM.

I know the route up to Eturunagaram before Bhogatha and I know very well that once we cross Warangal,
      it is difficult to get any food. So we had Breakfast at Hotel Ashoka, Hanmakonda, once my favorite. Entered in to Mulugu road (from here entire roads are 2 lane) by 8.30 AM. 

Our original thought was to come back in the same route from Chitrakote but it proved wrong.
      Initially we thought of seeing Bhogatha falls in return journey so as to reach Chitrakote early.
      By 10.30 we were at Bhogatha Falls cross road and its only 1 Km from there. We thought lets have a look without wasting much time.

It proved to be good decision. 

• Our picks