India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Though the roads are bumpy here and there, this unexplored place was amazing!!! And the pictures came out really good during the sunset!!
Red creta with green farm lands and sunset - perfect photographic combination!!

Movie towers is a good place for photography!! Perfect spot for white creta I must say!! Sagar your car looks really fabulous in that dark space!!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GeoPaul said:

Tea estates of Munnar ..

Charming, Picture came out really well.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ranger
      Day 0 : Hyderabad 14th December

Medical check list:
      Crocin - body pains and fever Metrogyl - motions Avomine - motion sickness  Surbex- T multivitamin - resistance  Band aids - safety Soframycin ointment - safety Wikoryl - sore throat and cold Diamox - Altitude sickness  
      Vehicle check list 
      Periodic Service and all liquids top up Wheel alignment and balancing, check tyres for punctures, check spare wheel Jumper cables (available at Ranijung)   Towing ropes and  hooks (available at Ranijung)   Air pump Spare bulbs Torch  Duct tape  Knife/scissors Zip ties  Basic tool kit Dash cam Car charger (two, front/rear) PUC (pollution)   
      Camera check list :
      Don't forget to empty memory cards Tripod stand Action Camera Car mount Chargers and extra batteries  Gimbal  
      Personal check list 
      Passport Passport size photos Original license Original RC Original Insurance AAdhar card
    • By kishorerao
      Guys can someone please suggest the route and pit-stops to ooty from Hyderabad and best place to stay in ooty
      I'm planning to go on 16th December 2018

• By uday
      Hi All,

Please share your best mobile picture. 

Rules:
      Shot should be landscape  Share some information like location/object name etc Add mobile name No category restriction, can be anything.   
    • By mkpandey
      Hi Folks,

I am planning a trip from Hyderabad to Varanasi on 9th Nov 2018 at 02:00PM via Nagpur, satna, chitrakoot, Prayagraj to Varanasi. 
      Please suggest me inbetween stops , stay and  food option availablity. 
      Please also let me know if I should carry any items specifically. Thanks.
  • Mobile App downloads