India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

@sagar @gowtham @saran @teju .. Awesome stuff guys, And I must say you guys are really good in showing up a whole compiled video of the whole whole drive. I still remember the time lapse of our Gandikota drive and trek you guys shared with me.  Looking forward for the next drive to join you guys. Excited to meet the new members of the group  :)

• Like 3

Fantastic report. Video of the drive between those hills and green fields provide thrills when watched. Surely must have been a great drive meet. Are we allowed to camp around that site besides the lake ?

• Like 2

Lovely video.. Kudos to the admins for the kind of effort put up in making this drive so much fun when the place really did not matter. Cheers to the whole team. Looking forward to join you guys for the next drive :D

• Like 2

Action cam pictures from my side, ignore the quality. Photo log from Village aharam to Rachakonda Fort.

Breakfast time, village Aharam guys consigned a separate dining area for India-Drive members

YDXJ1059-01.jpeg

After having a yummy organic breakfast and tea, we headed towards the fort.

YDXJ1065-01.jpeg

Narrow village roads cutting through the beautiful hillocks.

YDXJ1090-01.jpeg

For a minute stay calm and look at the sky and contemplate how amazing Life is ---.

YDXJ1079-01.jpeg

Soon the roads became narrow and dusty.

YDXJ1114-01.jpeg

We reached the destination in no time.

Even if you guys are not interested in forts, I would suggest you take a drive on these beautiful village roads.

YDXJ1116-02.jpeg

Thank you.

• Like 5

Action cam pictures from my side, ignore the quality. Photo log from Village aharam to Rachakonda Fort.

Awesome!

• Like 2

Guys,

I am really jealous! I joined this forum after reading through drive meetup threads. Unfortunately I couldn't make it even to one drive :( . Every time some other commitment comes up.

Hoping to join the next meet soon.

• Like 5

@sai86, there always a next time bro.. Please share your contact details on my mesg box .. will add you into the whatsapp group for any short notices on drives we do

• Like 1

@sai86, there always a next time bro.. Please share your contact details on my mesg box .. will add you into the whatsapp group for any short notices on drives we do

Hi just came to know about this group how to join ?

22 minutes ago, nagender said:

Done . Thanks

I think you have filled only 9 numbers of your mobile number, not able to add you. Please fill again.

On 2/10/2017 at 7:21 AM, sagar said:

Please share your contact details on my mesg box

I tried messaging you but got an error stating "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per minute. Please try again later.".

Either ways I have filled this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T5vHDppgH4jUYcP2EYUElX4uoSa3-AaU1fB0twPTQ8o/edit

• Like 1

Awesome meet up guys, never knew of this place until I have seen this post. Very well compiled video

I think you have filled only 9 numbers of your mobile number, not able to add you. Please fill again.

I have filled details please check
Thanks