India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Wow.. what a trip!!
I should not miss the next drive.
Lovely video[mention=7]sagar[/mention] and nice pictures[mention=1]gowtham[/mention] and[mention=488]saran[/mention]

Thanks@Shiva
  • Like 2

Special mention of my classic stunner

I fancy the drive and you guys always rock

Planning, execution, hospitality... you make the climate culminating..

Looking forward to drive along again and again

• Like 4

Great Guys!! Very nice to see you all together.
[mention=7]sagar[/mention]: May I know the details about the drone. I mean where from you bought, brand, price etc..

Hey@pralay, that's the Dji phantom 4 and I have bought it on Amazon in the united states :)
  • Like 1

It was an amazing drive with you guys! I enjoyed a lot with you people. India-Drive a big family now.

The energy that everyone has for drive and discovering places are equal. Thats what bringing the India-Drive grow so fast and I love it.

The "organic food" at Village Aharam was awesome. And the drive to Rachakonda, I didn't expect that it will have an amazing road. (Will share the video shortly)

Here are my few clicks.

Too good Saran..Awesome pics

• Like 4

@saran, wow.. superb bro.. That's almost a full footage of the drive from our breakfast point till Rachakonda

• Like 3

@saran, wow.. superb bro.. That's almost a full footage of the drive from our breakfast point till Rachakonda

• Like 2

Again,

"A Beautiful Drive with lovely people..!!"

Loved the count of the cars.. convoy with amazing drivers...!! A must accept  "Superb captures"

The way to Rachakonda Fort simply pleasant and exploring with villages with excellent fields of greenery...!!

Yet another good exploration by you guys @sagar @gowtham..... 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

• Like 4

@sagar @gowtham @Saran @teju b, Amazing pics guys. and the cinematograph put up is so fabulous. Your exploration video seemed to make people so jealous for missing the drive. Hope i don't miss out to join you guys for the next drive :)

• Like 2

[mention=7]sagar[/mention] [mention=1]gowtham[/mention] [mention=488]Saran[/mention] [mention=546]teju b[/mention], Amazing pics guys. and the cinematograph put up is so fabulous. Your exploration video seemed to make people so jealous for missing the drive. Hope i don't miss out to join you guys for the next drive 

Thanks@Vivek

Looking forward for ur participation in the next drive.. cheers

[mention=7]sagar[/mention] [mention=1]gowtham[/mention] [mention=488]Saran[/mention] [mention=546]teju b[/mention], Amazing pics guys. and the cinematograph put up is so fabulous. Your exploration video seemed to make people so jealous for missing the drive. Hope i don't miss out to join you guys for the next drive 

Thank you@Vivek ...Hope to see you in the next drive :)

Here is the Video: [mention=488]Saran[/mention]..good one..must watch when there is lot busyness in the mind

Thanks@Mady