India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

TDI

Premier padmini 1986 model

Our member Shiva satthiraju owns this vehicle.

Photo shoot at Mindspace.

DSCN3587_1.jpg

DSCN3589_1.jpg

DSCN3591.jpg

DSCN3592.jpg

• Like 11

What a car!
Those pictures are drool stuff. I can sit and watch those pictures all day.
Eye feast. Very nicely captured.

• Like 4

Killer pictures bro, what camera did you use?
Good to see a well maintained Padmini. Which year model?

• Like 2

Wonderful stuff @TDI. Amazing captures. Reminded me of my childhood days when i used to admire a lot looking at this car. Anyone owns a contessa here :D ?

@Kumsi High time you post your Austin pics xD 

• Like 2

Brilliant Images. It would be amazing if you can share the tech specs of the car.

• Like 3

Killer pictures bro, what camera did you use?
Good to see a well maintained Padmini. Which year model?

Those pics taken from Nikon p600. And the pal car is from 1980s

Sent from my Iris X8 L using India-drive mobile app

• Like 1

Brilliant photography.
I love the effort you guys put in to capture such great images.
My camera is always in auto mode.

• Like 1

On 05/03/2017 at 8:57 AM, uday said:

Wow the last won wins the hearts bro

:D thankyou

On 05/03/2017 at 7:02 AM, gowtham said:

Love tho pictures.

Excellent work Vamsi.

:P thanks gowtham

• Like 2

If I am not wrong, this is near Railway tracks. :D
Great pictures with the legendary car. 

• Like 2

Lovely pictures [mention=470]TDI[/mention] .. Which model is this ? I mean the year?

1984 bro. Our member@shiva satthiraju's cat it is. 1984 model it is.
  • Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By uday
      Hi All,

Please share your best mobile picture. 

Rules:
      Shot should be landscape  Share some information like location/object name etc Add mobile name No category restriction, can be anything.   
    • By Krish
      A day to be remembered forever, 2016 is the year that I have joined in this beautiful group since then Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve was always on my bucket list. many attempts plan since then and nearly after two years, I got the chance to go. I don't want to stress more on the routes and other details as there are enough threads regarding the same. rather I would like to share my favourite photos that I have shot in my three days stay and safari and Pangdi and Madnapur gate. never the less I will share with you people some necessary information like stay, safari details, gates, and some knowledge of wildlife that I have gained. 

Started at 6:00 in the morning from Kompally and reached by 3:00 in the afternoon. remember that no one can help you with the routes. it's always better to contact someone at the resort and ask them to guide you in person. except Jio, no other sim card is going to work. I stayed at Mahua Tola Resorts, I can say that it is the best in the place. a  bit on the higher side, yet friendly staff, manager and good food. we were the only family the three days and never we felt insecure. Manager Shukla is a very nice person, he will come with us to the Safari and make it a very memorable and enjoyable one. 

Coming to the safari, it's always good to ask the resort people to book. because at the gate I have seen few facing some problems. if it's the resort people, its hassle free. this is personal opinion though. 

As people see, it's not so easy to spot a tiger. a tiger spotting depends on our luck. a tiger mainly sits just beside or few meters away from us inside the forest, yet not visible most of the time. it's just because of the bamboo trees. Tadoba is full of bamboo trees and that makes it very difficult to spot one even if it near us. you will be tempted by the pugmarks, but not always you'll see a tiger. I was really lucky to spot Tigress Junabai with her cubs on my last day safari with the resort manager Shukla at Madhapur gate. Ultimate sightings I can say. It is my father who spotted her while she was resting under a tree shade few meters away from us covered with bamboo trees. 

I'm not a pro, yet telling my experience with the camera focusing modes and how I got a perfect focus mode settings by experimenting and with the knowledge I have on focus modes which I have learnt studying few books, articles and discussing it in our WhatsApp group. 

The device, Sony Alpha A6000 with 55-210mm zoom lens. manual mode, shutter speed around 1/500 and above, ISO range 4000 (thanks to my cameras high ISO range ie, 25600), Aperture F:6.3

Focus Mode: Auto, Focus Area: Wide, Metering Mode: Multi

This was the mode that I have shot at first only to get the defocused face of a tiger. Thought "this is over, I'm not going to get any more beautiful photos". thought of the focusing modes and settings I have learnt before and adjusted it again to try my luck. 

Focus Mode: Auto, Focus Area: Centre, Metering Mode: Spot

And then I got some amazing pictures. 

Used Auto Focus Continues while the subject was moving and I can say that this is the camera for super fast autofocus. never missed a detail while shooting with this in AF-C mode. 
      You can check out the langur monkey and male spotted deer jumping. shot in AF-C mode with shutter sped around 1/1000 or above. couldn't get a zoomed one because of the lens. 

Here are the pictures. 

PS: I have written Neelghai female. but that's a male Sambar deer. 

• By shammy
      Share your favourite travel pictures.

Please add the location details of the picture you post.

• Mobile App downloads