India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Ranger

Automotive photography.

If you are the one who love cars, road trips, mountains, forests, beaches, dawns & dusks, roads less travelled, coastal lines.. you must have surely clicked a good amount of car pictures :cooler:

Note: Copyrights of the image will remain with the photographer. 

The community recognise that the entrant or the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission.

DSC_0137-03.jpeg

• Like 6

My new Honda City. Will post few more pics taken on the highway. Good work done by dedicating a section for photography.

image_3343.jpg

• Like 8

My new Honda City. Will post few more pics taken on the highway. Good work done by dedicating a section for photography

Nice click. Waiting for more pictures.flag

• Like 1

Nice click. Waiting for more pictures.flag

will post within few days.

If you are the one who love cars, road trips, mountains, forests, beaches, dawns & dusks, roads less travelled, coastal lines.. you must have surely clicked a good amount of car pictures flag (Note: Copyrights of the image will remain with the photographer. The community recognise that the entrant or the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission.)

superb pic 

• Like 1

Please provide the locations details also. Great pictures Kumsi and Krish

LOCATION: Aparna Kanopy Tulip, Gundlapochampally My apartment.

My new Octavia 1.8TSI. Taken from iPhone 6. Will upload more once I get time. :cooler:

Great car and location ,Kumsi Where is it?

• Like 2

Great car and location @Kumsi Where is it?

On the way to Tirupati, on NH7. Honda city picture looks great. Expecting more pictures.One more picture from my end. 

IMG-20161031-WA0015.jpg

• Like 21