India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

@Ranger, or Other Admins not sure why the photos are coming in duplicates after the end of post. Please remove those photos after the concluding line!

EDITED: Finally did it!😎

Edited by Pralay
Addition of Text
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Pralay said:

Any more information if required, I would be happy to help

I think you had gone during the right time by choosing to reach there pretty early as it opens. The place looks very peaceful when there's no crowd.

I have recently heard of people camping at this site. Have you noticed any of such during your visit ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sagar said:

I think you had gone during the right time by choosing to reach there pretty early as it opens. The place looks very peaceful when there's no crowd.

I have recently heard of people camping at this site. Have you noticed any of such during your visit ?

Hey @sagar, yeah it was early. In fact the door was closed when I reached there. Luckily they opened it just in a while. in the entire jungle nobody was there, except us, it was so much beautiful to feel the nature like that!😊

I dint notice any sign of camping inside the sanctuary, and strictly it should not be allowed as well.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pralay said:

I dint notice any sign of camping inside the sanctuary, and strictly it should not be allowed as well.

I shall try and find out some concrete information regarding the camping at Pocharam and leave an update soon :) 

• Like 1

@Ranger Out of Pocharam, Gottam Gutta, Kohir Hills and Ananthagiri which one do you suggest for one day trip (Morning to evening) with friends in the month of April? The last month at college, we are planning some trip to a nearby location. Vehicle is one Innova or else two sedans/hatchbacks. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SK01 said:

@Ranger Out of Pocharam, Gottam Gutta, Kohir Hills and Ananthagiri which one do you suggest for one day trip (Morning to evening) with friends in the month of April? The last month at college, we are planning some trip to a nearby location. Vehicle is one Innova or else two sedans/hatchbacks. 

Why not Singur dam.. I think it would be a nice drive. Any place in April is going to be super hot in weather ... As you said morning to Evening.. I feel Bidar would be a perfect fit :) 

Here are a few links of the Singur Dam that I would like to share for your reference..

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sagar said:

Why not Singur dam.. I think it would be a nice drive.

The greenery might not be as good as what is shown in the picture in this season. Also the water will be dried up I think. 

24 minutes ago, sagar said:

I feel Bidar would be a perfect fit :) 

Any links please?

Edited by SK01
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:47 AM, SK01 said:

The greenery might not be as good as what is shown in the picture in this season. Also the water will be dried up I think. 

Any place isn't found green around our territory during this season except for post monsoon :D I have suggested you these places as they have some thing to look at and a drive involved in distance up to 100 kms :) 

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:47 AM, SK01 said:

Any links please?

Sharing a few links of Bidar below

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 9:44 AM, sagar said:

Any place isn't found green around our territory during this season except for post monsoon :D I have suggested you these places as they have some thing to look at and a drive involved in distance up to 100 kms :) 

Sharing a few links of Bidar below

Thanks for the info @sagar

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.