India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

sagar

Hyderabad to Munnar, Allappuzha, Wayanad and Goa. 8 Days, 7 States, 4000 kms. Road trip

Gujarat is boring. Except for Rann of Kutch. yeah lets finalize the plan soon so that we can plan accordingly. Started searching for places.:search:

• Like 1

Please make sure the trip is leisure this time. Since the trip is for 10 days, We shall try to limit down upto 500 kilometers per day.O.o

• Like 1

Really nice and beautiful pictures Sagar, appreciate you for capturing the minute details which can be handy for the fellow travelers.

• Like 1

What a great writeup, Joy!! Truly amazing. Your written words made me feel as if i was there with you.. Thank you for the inspiration.. :)

Amazing travelogue @sagar... Beautifully captured & meticulously documented .. This needs to be sipped slowly not gulped... thoroughly enjoyed reading the travel story :)

• Like 1

.. After all that inspiration, You will not miss to see my travel story soon.. sure thing :)

Wow that was an awesome drive. Drive to Athirapally waterfalls will look like a race course in hills surrounded by forests. This route is one of the best roads that enthusiasts should not miss. I always wanted to drive to Munnar but was little skecptical if I can do it with family. I think if we halt at Bangalore it wont be a much of stress. This information helps a lot specially for the first timers.:D

• Like 1

The main ingredient of this travelogue is the drive itself.. :) Excellent and meticulously planned drive.. Great work :)

• Like 1

Hi Sai, We are yet to decide over the road trip in December.. Please register yourself to the 'whatsapp' group for quick updates.

• Like 1

Amazing post  .. It is so wonderful to see photos of my native and the roads I travel the most. Brings back a nostalgic feeling inside me.. :)

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.