India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Yes, you can carry but till will be extra luggage for you and you need to deposit money for every thing, they will return back if show the wrappers. if you throw your empty packets or bottles you wont get your money back.

• Like 3

@kkkumar Good stuff bro. Your post is quite informative. Looking forward to read a full travel story from you end soon :)

• Like 2

Do choose only fortuner if at all you go there.. Reliability at its best.. any other would definitely get you knocked down

Did it in a XUV fortunately no landslides and challenges at Nalas

Sent from my iPhone using India-Drive
  • Like 2

When we did it, we have considered the Fortuner and XUV among our options and finally drew down to the Fortuner and I have personally become a fan of the Toyota there after for its magnificent reliability. :)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, chaitanyap said:

Pangong Lake - Ladakh

No words to describe the eternal beauty, raw nature.

Beautiful Capture, waiting for more pictures!
Which year is this one?

• Like 4

Awesome picture @chaitanyap. One of the best places one can visit. Maggi available beside this lake at 3-idiots café is amazingly tasty :D. Btw, Did you visit the place in the month of June?

• Like 3

@Ranger

We did this in third week of May this year. Will post a writeup soon.

@raman

Yes, It was awesome. The lake appears real blue only when is the sky is clear from clouds(which is best from June onwards). We couldnt take nice pictures in the evening since it was cloudy and also raining at some points. So we went for a shoot early in the morning next day and were compensated :)

In my view, many tourists do a mistake of staying at Spangmik which is the starting point of Pangong Lake. We  did the entire strech from Spangik-Mann-Merak(60 kms) and I thought views at other points were much beautiful and better. This shot was taken at Mann.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, chaitanyap said:

One more memory from last year's Ladakh trip.

Wow beautiful capture!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, chaitanyap said:

This was taken enroute Khardungla from Leh.

Im preparing for Leh trip this year.
Not able to decide on wheather If I should drive from Hyderabad or take a self drive from Delhi.
Waiting for more picture mate.

• Like 2

My another beast!! The Wild Cabana Resort, Medchal

IMG_20180415_081951.jpg

Tia baby resting!!

TheWild Cabana Resort, Medchal

DSC01490.JPG

Another beast of ours resting!!

The Wild Cabana Resort, Medchal

DSC01486.JPG

• Like 2