India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Bandari

SBI Fastag related

Question

Hi all,

I need a small suggestion regarding SBI Fastag. I purchased a Tiago car recently and dealer gave a SBI Fastag along with the vehicle delivery. After using it for couple of months I found that SBI Fastag is the worst one when compare to other providers. As I purchased new car this Fastag came with only with vehicle engine and chasis numbers not with Registration number which is obvious, but later I tried several times to update my Registration number by sending RC copies to their customer care email ID but they never happened to update the number. And one more thing I found is SBI is charging 7.5% of convinience charge which is very high. Is it possible to buy another Fastag from PayTM and stick the new one to my car in place of old SBI Fastag and forget about old one without closing that SBI Fastag? As I have gone through the deactivation process and learnt that it is toooo complicated one. Please suggest to me to get new Fastag and leave about old one.

Bandari

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.