India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Johney

Which is the best Petrol available in the Indian Market Today (in terms of Quality of Petrol & Mileage)

Question

Hi Guys,

Of the petroleum provides in India, who do you think offers the best Petrol in terms of Quality of Petrol & Mileage.

Until recently I was not particular about where I refuel my car. But of late I have observed that Essar petrol is returning better mileage when compared to other operators. 

Kindly share your findings :)

Regards

Johney

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

On 3/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, Johney said:

Hi Guys,

Of the petroleum provides in India, who do you think offers the best Petrol in terms of Quality of Petrol & Mileage.

Until recently I was not particular about where I refuel my car. But of late I have observed that Essar petrol is returning better mileage when compared to other operators. 

Kindly share your findings :)

Regards

Johney

It depend on retailer. Most of the oil companies share same fuel from bulk storage in many cities including private companies. At major cities each company may have bulk storage. Reliance BPC, else where reliance will supply that much quantity as compensation. We can notice IOC pumps at various locations give different mileage. 

I will recommend only location than the company.  

• Like 2

I think it completely depends on the owner of the petrol station. 

Personally, I prefer HP and BP inside city limits.
On highways, I don't trust any brands. 

On highways, I am using only Relaince. I felt the quality of Reliance is good based on mileage.  

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.