Jump to content
India-Drive
  • Welcome!

    Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

SUBBU1

Planing to Tirupati trip on March 2nd week

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I am planing to Tirupati trip on March 2nd week,  which is the best way.

I planned for 5 days trip, Looking for any other places we can visit other places.

 

Earlier I covered Tamilnadu and Karnataka.

 

Please suggest the best route and best places.

 

Regards

Subhash

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SUBBU1 said:

I planned for 5 days trip, Looking for any other places we can visit other places.

 

Nothing much on these routes. 


You can consider visiting following places:
1. Mahabalipuram

2. Pondicherry

3. Chirala beach resort

4. Gandikota camping

5. Belum caves 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ranger said:

 

Nothing much on these routes. 


You can consider visiting following places:
1. Mahabalipuram

2. Pondicherry

3. Chirala beach resort

4. Gandikota camping

5. Belum caves 

No nee on the way...it will be fine to divert for good places...

 

I have visited the above places expect Gandikota camping.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyderabad - Kurnool - Yaganti (Famous temple to visit) - Orvakal (Rock garden) -  Gandikota (Gorge) - Kadapa - Tirupati

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 5:01 PM, SUBBU1 said:

No nee on the way...it will be fine to divert for good places.

 

If you have completed most of the places in Tamilnadu, there is nothing much to visit around Tirupati. 
Let me add some more places, hopefully that you may not have visited.  :)

1. Rameshwaram
2. Madhura meenakshi temple (Architecture)

3. Kodikanal  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranger said:

 

If you have completed most of the places in Tamilnadu, there is nothing much to visit around Tirupati. 
Let me add some more places, hopefully that you may not have visited.  :)

1. Rameshwaram
2. Madhura meenakshi temple (Architecture)

3. Kodikanal  

Thank you Ranger.

 

Recently I went Madurai and Rameswaram and shared my entire trip details here.(

Any inputs on Waynadu / Goa, route/best time/ road condition?

 

Thanks in advance.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 5:45 PM, SUBBU1 said:

Any inputs on Waynadu

 

Refer to the link below for more information on a complete log about Wayanad from Hyderabad.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wayanadu and Goa will be completely dry in March.
To beat the temperatures only options are Munnar, Kodaikanal and Ooty.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×