India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Sign in to follow this  
Tapahasu

Hyderabad - mahabaleshwar-Goa-Hyderabad

Night 1:

First Night Long drive from Hyderabad started on 10 pm from Jalvayu towers, lower tankbund and reached hotel at mahabaleshwar 10 am, as the roads after panchgani to mahabaleshwar very bad it took 2 hrs for me.

It was my first Night Drive so very excited and no sleep at all till 6 pm after that had a power nap for 15 mins and then reached the Hotel, took same road as suggested by ID group in their previous meetup drive. 

Nothing much to say just roads and roads on NH, till the diversion at Indapur after crossing solapur, road is good compared to my ride of 2018 BOBMC at Pune.

From Indapur roads are  2 lane with few pot holes and i havent faced much traffic as i crossed this stretch between 4:30 am - 6 am, later u find all cows and dogs more than humans on roadside,  after this stretch buttery roads with black turmac shining with white marks on it for some time and very bad roads for some time as google shows numerous path ways, the u get trapped of short route u will see bad roads follow the state highways i suggest. Panchgani till mahabaleshwar roads are ok once ur into mahabaleshwar roads gone very bad. u have toll tax( development tax) for Humans here both panchgani and mahabaleshwar.

Reaching to the Hotel we booked was a scenic road as i cant upload videos here , sorry.

Rockford Resort - Good stay and food is bit costly but tasty...As I am with kids for 2 days Hotel bill = Food bill, You can enjoy the place, If you have any photography skills this is the best place for you. 

• Like 1

Day 1 & Day 2:

Nothing here to do except chill out with food orders, swimming and photo shoot.

Absolutely free from the mad crowd of mahabaleshwar, The hotel stay view is such , never got any intention to go and visit the view points around.

Mandir ka Darshan is only the thing we did.

Its like one of the laziest (nothing to do anything) trip i ever had in life.

Kids are ordering food every 2-3 hrs and back to swimming in breaks.

• Like 1

Looks like you had an amazingly lazy holiday :D The place really looks amazing.. During which month was this done as I could see all the area in green... Seems to me like Sept/Oct drive :)  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this