India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Musafir

What are the best waterproof car body covers in India?

Question

7 answers to this question

100% waterproof cover is an expensive affair. 
Most of Chinese covers (in Amazon) are good enough for regular usage. 

• Like 3

The cheaper body covers available are not worth. They just cover the body but don't give proper protection to the car. Most of the cases by using these body cover car is more damaged. For example when it rains and you have your car covered, the rain doesn't get drained properly and get mixed with the dust present. Later it gives dark spots to your car. It would be good to keep the car without those covers. 😀

I just come across a good car body cover brand and as @Ranger mentioned this would be a costlier one. See the link below.

https://www.tphcovers.com/

You can find videos for this cover on YouTube and it seems to be a good waterproof car cover.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 9:40 AM, Musafir said:

For example when it rains and you have your car covered, the rain doesn't get drained properly and get mixed with the dust present. Later it gives dark spots to your car. It would be good to keep the car without those covers. 

Helpful information. Thank you for sharing. 

• Like 2

I believe, Car covers which we get in India are just to protect from the dust but definitely not rain. They say it water proof but it really doesn't work in the practical cases :( 

If you are buying a cover, buy a good branded one which has soft liner (inside). Local/Chinese stuff will lead to scratches on the car. I faced very bad experience with cover. 

PS: I own a black car. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.