India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Abhinav

Hyderabad to Shiridi by road by car

Hi guys, i am planning a trip to shiridi by road by car in First week of August. Can someone suggest me the best route and the time taken by the trip. i want to travel in day time.

Thanks.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Abhinav said:

Hi guys, i am planning a trip to shiridi by road by car in First week of August. Can someone suggest me the best route and the time taken by the trip. i want to travel in day time.

Thanks.

Hey @Abhinav, Welcome onboard. Please follow up the thread shared below for the latest updates on the road conditions and route to be taken for your desired road trip

• Like 1

Hyderabad to Shiridi, best route changes every month. 
It keeps on changing, not fixed route.

Hyderabad to Naldurga : 4-lane (newly laid toll road)

Naldurga to Ahmednagar : 2-lane (average road conditions)

Ahmednagar to Shiridi : 4-lane

Total drive time including breaks, take around 12~14 hours

Early morning is the best time to start from Hyderabad.  Since you can skip the traffic around Hyderabad outskirts. 

There are multiple route options. 

If you use Google maps and miss a single turn, your entire route will be rerouted. 

Hyderabad > Naldurg > Tuljapur > Osmanabad > Yedashi > Bhoom > Kada > Ahmendanagar > Shiridi.

Make sure you pass through each and every place listed above.  

• Like 1

We recently went to shirdi (22nd June 2019). We took the same route as quoted above. From boom till Ahmednagar, it’s a patchy road, u can cannot cross more than 50kmph or 60kmph. It’s almost a single road. Till boom the route is ok but there are diversions. From Tuljapur, yedashi, yermala, after yermala, there comes a sign board displaying way to shirdi (left) While going on boom highway. After taking left from boom highway,  the patchy single road starts and eats all the time which u have saved till now. The highway in Telangana and Karnataka is good, once you enter into core Maharashtra, that’s it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kumardasai said:

We recently went to shirdi (22nd June 2019

Thanks a lot for updating us back on the latest road conditions @Kumardasai. What was the approx. drive time when you had done this? Any inputs on the restaurants enroute if you can share?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.