India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

ksa171983

Rajasthan - Place of Sand, Forts, Mahals, Kings and Queens.

49 minutes ago, sagar said:

Why so much? It's a bomb :O You were looted I suppose

really :( .. this was inclusive of breakfast and dinner, some cultural activities, camel ride .. 5500 per day for a cottage ..

MMT mein they said best offer as well :(:(

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, sagar said:

And if you ask me the worthiness of it's drive from Hyderabad, I would say YES because we surely don't drive to sight the places or touristy spots but to enjoy the drive towards any destination

Initially i did plan a road trip through gujarat and then jaiselmer/udaipur etc etc last Jaipur and return.. the return journey from jaipur to hyderabad mainly did not excite me at all plus would be too tiring .. too long i would say .. probably the thought of managing the kid throughout scared me as well :D ...

56 minutes ago, sagar said:

Mahals and Forts in Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur are beautiful. Food is super pure and good.

Jaipur why ? i somehow did not like Jaipur at all .. rest yes awesome they are.. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ksa171983 said:

Jaipur why ? i somehow did not like Jaipur at all .. rest yes awesome they are.. 

hmm.. Regardless of the Jaipur city, I was mentioning about their forts and treasured heritage :D Amer fort, Sheeshmahal would be worth another visit. Beautiful architecture :) 

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.