Jump to content
India-Drive
  • Welcome!

    Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Tapahasu

Hyderabad - Spiti- Hyderabad

Recommended Posts

Started on May 25th, 2019 and ended on 5th june, 2019. Total 5100kms.

Write up will be soon Once I collect pics from Sree

IMG_20190531_125605_Bokeh.jpg

 

IMG_20190531_164726.jpg

 

IMG_20190531_164806.jpg

 

DSC_0417.JPG

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on conquering one of the world's most treacherous roads. Hope you guys had an amazing fun trip. Eagerly waiting to read through your travel story and beautiful pictures.. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sagar said:

Congratulations on conquering one of the world's most treacherous roads

this was only till Kunzum.. after that towards chandratal or towards rohtang the roads were closed unfortunately ..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:13 PM, ksa171983 said:

this was only till Kunzum.. after that towards chandratal or towards rohtang the roads were closed unfortunately ..

 

Ouch! I hate to say this but you missed the heavenly sights and a deadly track towards crossing 'PagalNaala' But, I am sure this place will pull you back to do it again. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic trip guys, congratulations!
You guys earned it, unlike the commercial crowd who travel via Air.


Good to see that you guys have decided to start the log. 
It is a lengthy trip. Capturing all the details will be very difficult. 
Try to post the pictures/details on Day to Day basis. 

You can follow the below format. 
https://www.india-drive.com/index.php?/topic/1019-hyderabad-to-sikkim-road-trip/

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sagar said:

 

Ouch! I hate to say this but you missed the heavenly sights and a deadly track towards crossing 'PagalNaala' But, I am sure this place will pull you back to do it again. :) 

Next year i am planning to do entire inner circuit along with Ladakh during off season.. fingers crossed..

Shimla->nako->kunzum->chandratal->Rohtang->leh->ladakh->Manali.. and all the places in between ..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:48 PM, ksa171983 said:

Shimla->nako->kunzum->chandratal->Rohtang->leh->ladakh->Manali.. and all the places in between ..

 

Full encouragement to you :D  I very much expected that this paradise of a place would call you back. Don't miss to include Prashar lake drive in this. I would recommend you not to waste time exploring Shimla and Manali. All these places have are people to spoil it's beauty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sagar said:

I would recommend you not to waste time exploring Shimla and Manali.

exactly .. these are just like other cities now. the temperatures are also around 30 plus :) except winters .. winters every place is cool enough .

19 hours ago, sagar said:

Full encouragement to you :D  I very much expected that this paradise of a place would call you back. Don't miss to include Prashar lake drive in this

lets plan ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×