India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

• Similar Content

• By Musafir
      We recently had a trip from Hyderabad to Bidar. Me with my wife and two other friends started at morning 6  o'clock and returned to Hyderabad by 6:45 pm. 

Trip Details:
      Date: 29 June 2019
      Places Visited: Bidar Fort, Rangeen Mahal, Guru Nanak Jhira Sahib
      Route: Madhapur - Chanda Nagar - Zaheerabad - Bidar Fort
      Distance Covered: 266.4 km

There was plan to visit Bidar along with Gulberga but we canceled Gulberga as we wanted to have a one day trip without hassle. Its just start of monsoon so weather was cool and while returning it rained little. So overall it was a nice trip. Attaching few pictures taken.

Inner Ring Road, Bidar

Bidar Fort and Rangeen Mahal

Gurudwara Nanak Jhira
      Bahamani Tombs

Hazrath Multani Baba Dargah

Breakfast: At Hyderabad Delight Restaurant. They have all south indian items like idli, dosa, puri. Food was tasty and good. Irani tea was awesome. Car parking is available. 

Lunch: At Royal Anmol Deluxe Family Restaurant. We had Dum Biryani and Chicken Drumstick. Good ambiance and food quantity but taste was average. There is a small car parking but you have to park on road side if you are travelling on weekends.

For info about upcoming trips follow us.
      instagram: musafir_ds

Hope you have liked our topic.
      Thanks
      Musafir
    • By Musafir
      We recently had a trip from Hyderabad to Bidar. Me with my wife and two other friends start at morning 6  o'clock and returned to Hyderabad at 6:45 pm. 

Trip Details:
      Date: 29 June 2019
      Places Visited: Bidar Fort, Rangeen Mahal, Guru Nanak Jhira Sahib
      Route: Madhapur - Chanda Nagar - Zaheerabad - Bidar Fort
      Distance Covered: 266.4 km

There was plan to visit Bidar along with Gulberga but we canceled Gulberga as we wanted to have a one day trip without hassle. Its just start of monsoon so weather was cool and while returning it rained little. So overall it was a nice trip. Attaching few pictures taken.

Inner Ring Road, Bidar:

Bidar Fort:

Breakfast: At Hyderabad Delight Restaurant. They have all south indian items like idli, dosa, puri. Food was tasty and good. Irani tea was awesome. Car parking is available. 
      Lunch: At Royal Anmol Deluxe Family Restaurant. We had Dum Biryani and Chicken Drumstick. Good ambiance and food quantity but taste was average. There is a small car parking but you have to park on road side if you are travelling on weekends.

We will be adding some more pictures here. Stay tuned.
      For info about upcoming trips follow us.
      instagram: musafir_ds

Hope you have liked our topic.
      Thanks
      Musafir

• By Ranger
      A quick drive to Hidden Castle.
      Place is located around 100 kilometers from Hyderabad.

Road condition:
      4-lane with very few diversions. Once you hit the highway, You will reach the destination in an hour.

Food options on highway:
      Enroute you can find Haritha food court.

• By sreeni
      Dear ALL,
      I am planning to travel to tirupati from Hyderabad by in a automatic car.
      Don't want to take bad roads. Can anyone please suggest the best route?
  • Our picks