India-Drive
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Saikishore

Short trip towards singoor dam

Hi guys

Today me and my wife went for unexpected short drive in morning at 6am.

Started from home (Chandanagar) at 6am and after 20mins we took tea break at rudraram after isnapur. The tea was yummy because of cool weather. Later we started towards Sangareddy and took right towards jogipet. After crossing Sangareddy there was a lord Venkateswara temple location is vaikuntapuram, we got blessing from lord and we started towards way to nizam sagar and on the way we stopped at Ganapathi sugar industries for having some sugar canes to chew and started towards nizamsagar road but suddenly we took right towards singoor dam after driving some distance.

We had beautiful weather and spent time for 1hr at dam and spill way unfortunately no pics was taken due to camera issue across the trip and started towards Narsapur forest area to watch and feed monkeys as we took lot of bananas with us in car. We drove slowly in forest as i saw a big snake crawling on way after crossing the snake we stopped near to small temple in forest and there we kept some bananas for monkeys and remaining we fed to all monkeys on the road side towards Hyderabad road.

Only one pic took with another mobile after reaching to home i.e my car

a3f66ab2df3c5f22a93f05a72753a6df.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like it turned out to be an adventurous and fun ride @Saikishore 

Have you explored any new places around the Narasapur forest area which you would want to recommend others to visit for a day drive in the morning ? :) 

• Like 2

Looks like it turned out to be an adventurous and fun ride [mention=1660]Saikishore[/mention] 
Have you explored any new places around the Narasapur forest area which you would want to recommend others to visit for a day drive in the morning ?  
Hey sagar i went into deep forest as my wife accompanied me.so i went into forest till i see group of monkeys and i stopped there it self

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good one Saikishore.
Please share some more pictures.
Unfortunately my camera lens got damaged so no pics was captured

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Gandikota meetup on January 26 and 27th