Hello all this is my first travel story and I will try to keep it as minimal as possible with all the important info.   Trip distance : 450 Kilometers (one way)   Drive time : 9 hours (includes multiple breaks)    Hyderabad to Maredumilli can be done in two different routes.   Route :1 Hyderabad --> Suryapet --> Khammam --> Kothagudem --> Bhadrachalam --> Chinturu --> Maredumilli Route:2   Hyderabad --> Suryapet --> Vijayawada --> Rajahmundry --> Rampachodavaram --> Maredumilli   My choice was Via Bhadrachalam. Most scenic of the both. Hyderabad to Maredumilli : Take Route 1 Maredumilli to Hyderabad : Take Route 2   Road Condition :Route 1   Hyderabad to Suryapet : 4-lane, toll road Suryapet to Bhadrachalam : 2-lane, average road Bhadrachalam to Maredumilli : 2-lane, Most scenic road   Road Condition :Route 2   Hyderabad to Vijayawada : 4-lane, toll road Vijayawada to Rajahmundry : 4-lane, toll road but poorly maintained, expect some potholes Rajahmundry to Maredumilli : 2-lane, average and scenic road   Hotel details   We stayed in Vana Vihari cottages, our cottage name is Bison which is very decent for the price.   Costed us around 1300/- per day, rooms are very neat. Don't expect any luxury. Stay is pretty decent.   I see many members asking, If the place is safe for families. Yes the resort is absolutely safe. Places to visit in Maredumilli Amruthadhara waterfalls Jalatharangini waterfalls Nature Trails Mothugudem waterfalls Medicinal Plants Conservational Area Coffee Plantation Nandanavanam Tribal Culture Swarnadhara Jungle Star Nature Camp Site Madanakunj   Places to visit Rampachodavaram Rampa Waterfalls Temple of Lord Shiva Bhupathipalem reservoir