Jump to content
India-Drive

Johney

Members
  • Content count

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Johney last won the day on October 15

Johney had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

35 Excellent

About Johney

  • Rank
    L2-Member
  • Birthday 12/14/1982

Converted

  • Biography
    Eat🍤, Travel🌅, Drive🚗, Sleep🏩and ​​​​​​​ Repeat

Converted

  • Location
    Hyderabad

Converted

  • Interests
    Travelling, Long Drive/Rides

Converted

  • Occupation
    Team Leader

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Johney

    Hyderabad to Coimbatore

    Short and sweet report I have been wanting to do Hyderabad to Covi form a very long time. Morning 4 to Night 9 sounds feasible, will try during Dec this year.
  2. Johney

    Waterfalls in Telangana

    Have this on to visit list, heard a quite a bit about this during the recent past, will visit during October and sure will write a small post about it Also, are we guys planning any meetups, as I am eager to join you guys.
  3. Johney

    Waterfalls in Telangana

    Bogatha waterfalls (300KMS ~) Bheemuni Paadam Waterfalls, Gudur (200KMS ~) Mutyala Jalapatham Waterfalls(260 KMS ~)
  4. In Panchgani Shot with OnePlus 6t
  5. Johney

    Sticker on my car

    Here is mine
  6. Johney

    Automotive photography.

    This was during January 2019, and the roads were work under progress onve we cross Telangana border
  7. Johney

    Sunsets and Sunrise

    Hi @sagar this is close to Steel Plant Twp, Visakhapatnam around 13 kms very, its secluded beach good for hanging around even on a holiday.
  8. Johney

    Hyderabad- Bhutan in a Duster AWD

    haha Momos too good miss
  9. Johney

    Sunsets and Sunrise

    Appikonda Beach Visakhapatnam
  10. Johney

    Best phone for travel photography?

    Maredumilli Eco-Tourism
  11. Johney

    Automotive photography.

    Thats my Hunk (of sorts :)) en route Shirdi
  12. Johney

    Route to Mahabaleshwar

    Roads are in pretty good shape, I would say 70% are Very good (a few diversions) and the rest 30 % are broken patches. We reached in under 10 Hrs. Started at 9:30 PM and reached the palce at 6:30 AM.
  13. Johney

    Route to Mahabaleshwar

    Thanks, buddy will post pics and update once I am back
  14. Johney

    Route to Mahabaleshwar

    Hi Guys, I am planning a trip to Mahabaleshwar this Long weekend but wanted to check with regards to the road condition. Team, please let me know if anyone has current information regarding the to the current situation as I am travelling with family.
×