Hi Sai Vardhan Bro,
I am using it from last few months and I am satisfied with quality. I find price reasonable after doing R&D about other models of Transcend, HP, Garmin. This dash cam seems costly but it has:
1) Rear Camera which records simultaneously as well as assist in parking. Not present in Transcend, HP.
2) Comes with Free OBD Cable worth Rs. 1200, USB cable and USB adaptor.
3) 1 year replacement warranty. (Transcend says warranty void in high temperature. All covers only manufacturing defect)
4) Field of View is huge 170 degree compared to cheap models. ( Others has 130-150 degree)
5) Night quality excellent.
6) Inbuilt 4 inch IP Full HD Screen to play the video on the spot. Transcend, HP has small screen with low resolution.
7) Price is just Rs. 8500 which is much less than Base models of Transcend, HP, Garmin.
8) 15 days money return guarantee they say (verify before buying)
I hope I didn't sound like the marketing executive of that brand & I request moderator not to block me. It's just my personal experience, I wish everyone use good quality dash camera to stay safe from Court Cases.