Forum rules are enforced at the discretion of ‘India-Drive’ and the moderators of these forums. By using these forums, you agree to these terms and conditions. ‘India-Drive’ reserves the rights to access these forums at any point of time.
– Administrators / Moderators reserve the right to change / edit / delete / move / merge the content any time they feel it is incorrectly categorized or abusive.
– Please be considerate and professional while posting the content in the forum without any personal or derogatory comments.
– If anything found inappropriate (i.e; Posts that are not polite, derogatory names, swearing, insults, negative comments, anti-social elements) by the forum community could result in being banned.
– Be mindful that any information posted to these forums is considered open for use by any visitor to these forums.
– Do not use abusive, obscene or use discriminatory language while posting / replying. Please report any abuse or unacceptable behavior to the moderator. Do not try to tackle it yourself as arguments on the forum. Such posts shall be removed.
– There should be only one topic on any given subject and only one subject discussion on any given topic. Posting duplicate thread may result in spam and that post shall be removed. Our moderators, at their discretion, may combine threads which are closely related or perhaps which run on a single topic.
– If there is an existing thread for the topic you are posting, please post to that thread rather than creating new. Post in the right place makes easy to find the posts. Please keep it relevant.
– Please read the entire thread before ask a question, as there can be chances of having the questions in common by the other members.
– Do not dominate discussions by making multiple posts or comments in the same thread. Posts that are off topic from the particular thread shall be deleted.
– Please wait for a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
– Do not post inappropriate / offensive images or oversize images and embedded images hosted on other user’s web-space without their permission.
– Posting copyrighted materials with no reference to the original owner shall be removed without the users notice.
– Posts discussing moderator actions and arguing about forum policies are not allowed.
– Trolls set out to incite flame-wars for the sole purpose of offending or irritating other posters should be avoided. Such user’s posts shall be removed permanently.
– If observed, a fellow community members violating the rules and guidelines, that member will be banned from the ‘India-Drive’ forum.